Counter-suing a company

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have never experienced this but I heard it can be messy. As a company, have you ever been in a position where a company was suing you and you opted to counter-sue them instead of fight the lawsuit? I don't know of many cases where this was done.

No and I don't ever want to. Being in a lawsuit I imagine sucks pretty bad, and the problem with counter-suing a big company, is how long can you keep the suite up? Because a rich company will just keep the lawsuit going, while you're stuck paying lawyers and dropping money on said court case to keep fighting your case.

A big company will just wait you out, as the smaller guys don't usually have the money to withstand it.

No and I don't ever want to. Being in a lawsuit I imagine sucks pretty bad, and the problem with counter-suing a big company, is how long can you keep the suite up? Because a rich company will just keep the lawsuit going, while you're stuck paying lawyers and dropping money on said court case to keep fighting your case.

A big company will just wait you out, as the smaller guys don't usually have the money to withstand it.

I think that many people would assume that when you are counter-suing a company, you tend to take revenge from the other company. this may the perception many people may have when they hear about such kind of thing ever happening.

This has never happened to me but I have seen this happen to a lot of companies, even the big companies. One of the recent examples of counter suing occurred between Samsung and Apple. These companies sued each other instead of fighting the case.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back