What's new

Could you survive stranded on an island alone?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you crash landed on an island, out in the middle of nowhere without any hope of getting out of there. And now you have to survive on this island all alone. Could you do it? Could you survive being stranded on an island alone? I don't think I could survive on an island by myself, I'm a fussy eater and I doubt I could live on an island with food I never eat lol. What about you?

If there a forest in the island where I can hunt, I will be able to survive for a long time until I get rescued. I've a very good hunting skill right from childhood. I began hunting with my father at the age of 8 years. I know how to track animals and set traps.

I know very well that there's nothing that's going to make it possible for me to survive on an island. Hunger is what's going to get me before anything else. I hardly eat anything that's not cooked in my home. Being on an island will make it impossible for me to eat.

Well, I don't know, it's hard to imagine yourself in such a situation where you don't have any comfort of modern society, maybe I could if I had to and it also depends on the resources that exist on said island, if resources are scarce I sincerely believe that it would be impossible survive.

You can do anything anywhere, you just have to learn to believe in yourself and you can do anything.Because nothing is impossible in this world.Therefore, it is important that you learn to believe in yourself that if you try to do something, then it will be done.

.... if resources are scarce I sincerely believe that it would be impossible survive.

There is no amount of resources that is going to be available on a particular island which will last forever for someone who is stuck on the island. This is why it is very important for the person to have people to come and rescue him or her as soon as possible because Island can actually be a very dangerous place because anything can come from the water or even the forest nearby and attack you.

If there a forest in the island where I can hunt, I will be able to survive for a long time until I get rescued. I've a very good hunting skill right from childhood. I began hunting with my father at the age of 8 years. I know how to track animals and set traps.
See that's what I don't have, the skills to hunt, fish, etc. I never hunted a day in my life and only fished a couple times. No chance I'd survive on an island myself lol.
I know very well that there's nothing that's going to make it possible for me to survive on an island. Hunger is what's going to get me before anything else. I hardly eat anything that's not cooked in my home. Being on an island will make it impossible for me to eat.
I'm a bit on the heavy side weight wise, so I might survive a bit longer due to my weight. My body could survive for a while. But I'd also need to find some water, and that'd be easier said than done for me.
Well, I don't know, it's hard to imagine yourself in such a situation where you don't have any comfort of modern society, maybe I could if I had to and it also depends on the resources that exist on said island, if resources are scarce I sincerely believe that it would be impossible survive.
That's fair. It is hard to imagine what life would be like in that type of scenario.

I'm a bit on the heavy side weight wise, so I might survive a bit longer due to my weight. My body could survive for a while. But I'd also need to find some water, and that'd be easier said than done for me.

If you don't find freshwater as quickly as possible, survival is going to be very difficult because the whole Island you is surrounded by sea water which is salty and you cannot drink sea water because it is poisonous for you. When I watch movies where people are stuck on island, I try putting myself in their situation to know how they cope. It's not an easy way to live through.

I think I will because I will do my best to survive. I have watched some nature documentary about survival on the wild and I will use that to survive.

I think I will because I will do my best to survive. I have watched some nature documentary about survival on the wild and I will use that to survive.

Humor me, so from the nature documentary about survival in the wild or an island, let's assume you found yourself washed up in an unknown island, what's the first thing you're going to do? What are the skills you're going to put into use that's going to help you to survive?

I am someone who hates to be on her own and also would hate to be on my own in a strange place as well. I really do not feel that I would be able to survive alone on an island at all and it would be a bad scenario for me to be in for sure.

I could probably do it if there was me and someone else but the other person would have to be a lot calmer than I would be in that situation.

I am someone who hates to be on her own and also would hate to be on my own in a strange place as well. I really do not feel that I would be able to survive alone on an island at all and it would be a bad scenario for me to be in for sure.

I could probably do it if there was me and someone else but the other person would have to be a lot calmer than I would be in that situation.

It would definitely be a lot more easier when you have help with someone you're stranded on the same island. There's a saying that two heads are better than one and in this kind of situation, it's more helpful being two than one in an island. There are so many exposed risks which having a partner would be more easier to deal with.

Be stranded on an island alone he is one of the most-scariest and the little bit exciting feeling. it's almost like that moment when I was younger my parents will leave only me at home, instantly I become more a boss and I go crazy.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back