What's new

Could you mine via watching content?

What you get cryptocurrencies for watching content, that's not mining, it's actually a cryptocurrency reward for performing simple task and that's called faucets. There are couple of legitimate faucets around.

Well, I am not sure like mining via watching. I have not comes across such kind of mining or may be the coin which to mine in that manner is yet to be invented or established.
Well, I dont think or it's necessary to mine a crypto via watching. though I have not comes across any platform which ever comment about such ways of mining and it can't be possible.

Last edited:
Well, I am not sure like mining via watching. I have not comes across such kind of mining or may be the coin which to mine in that manner is yet to be invented or established.
Well, I dont think or it's necessary to mine a crypto via watching. though I have not comes across any platform which ever comment about such ways of mining and it can't be possible.
It is practically impossible to start mining while watching content. But I think the thread poster got it all mixed up. He is try to talk about being paid in cryptocurrencies for watching videos on faucets.

Even I the sense of watching vedios to be paid in cryptocurrency, is not that possible because I have not comes across that. To ask some questions, what will be there owned benefits for you to watch vedios and they pay you.

You can't mine via watching contents, you can only work on faucet sites by just watching ads and all of that. You will be able to make little satoshis with this method.

I never had such experience before so I don't really know how the mining process really works, I believe maybe it is possible for people to do that but it will be a very minute amount.

Actually there is no any cryptocurrency that someone can mine through or via watching though it might exist but I have not comes across such kind of cryptocurrency or site.

There are some website that gives opportunity for mining , but I don't really trust most of them and I haven't try it out before because I don't have the time I rather use my time on something more important.

I dont think there is any mining process that are being done via watching though I personally have not comes across maybe others are aware about it existence but I dont know.

It is practically impossible to start mining while watching content. But I think the thread poster got it all mixed up. He is try to talk about being paid in cryptocurrencies for watching videos on faucets.
It is true that the thread starter make a mistake because if can't mine Bitcoin while watching content. You could only mine using the computer or the mining hardware.

Actually I have not comes across any form of mining via watching vedios and I dont know anything of such nature even if it exists I will wishe to know more about how it works.

It is only faucet sites that will allow you to earn cryptocurrency by watching YouTube videos and also clicking on ads. The amount of cryptocurrency generated via this means is very low.

It is only faucet sites that will allow you to earn cryptocurrency by watching YouTube videos and also clicking on ads. The amount of cryptocurrency generated via this means is very low.
You could only earn some satoshi when you watch videos on faucets sites. You cannot mine any cryptocurrency by watching YouTube videos or watching ads.

You could only earn some satoshi when you watch videos on faucets sites. You cannot mine any cryptocurrency by watching YouTube videos or watching ads.
The faucet sites will pay you for watching ads in satoshi. Although, the payout is very low but it's still manageable and better than mining that will be generating lots of heat and could destroy your computer.

Actually mining via watching can't be possible even though I may not know much about it but I haven't heard someone speaking about such kinds of mining.

The faucet sites will pay you for watching ads in satoshi. Although, the payout is very low but it's still manageable and better than mining that will be generating lots of heat and could destroy your computer.
I also prefer using the faucet sites to generate satoshi of cryptocurrency rather than wasting my time on mining. One will be able to make something tangible if you buy the mining machine.

This is what is known as mining through sharing of your hash rate. You are not actually mining but you are giving them the opportunity to use resources on your mobile to mine on your behalf and share with you.

I also prefer using the faucet sites to generate satoshi of cryptocurrency rather than wasting my time on mining. One will be able to make something tangible if you buy the mining machine.
With the faucet sites, you don't have to use any computational power to generate cryptocurrency. Otherwise, you will be given the cryptocurrencies for free after making some clicks.

Personally I haven't mining via watching content and I dont much believe there is such way of mining existing. the question is that how good and profitable can it be.

I don't know if its possible while watching content online and at the same time your mining, but I know of one while watching ads you gain some cryptos, but that of mining I don't know. Maybe someone could come up with it one day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back