What's new

Could you mine via watching content?

I'm not sure there are any mining faucets or platforms that'll pay for watching movies except the streaming platforms themselves which I don't think anyone of them is into.
But let's leave all this free mining thing behind and let's see how to trade or exchange coins.
Nothing good comes free you know - especially man made stuff

There is nothing like mining via watching content. The website is just deceiving you to be active on their platform and at the end of the day you won't see anything to show for it

It can be possible. And that depends on the company that create the coin. There mining protocol might be watching content. Or any other things. Likecoin came as receiving likes to get Likecoin

It is very possible to mine or receive cryptocurrency while watching the TV because there is a token that you earn while you listen to internet radio.

Could it be possible to mine currency while watching content? Maybe it's streaming a new movie or binging a new TV show. Do you know if there is way to gain currency from watching content anywhere?
I think there are sites that you can gain cryptocurrency through watching just an advertisement and not watching the whole movie. I think if that is the case then you are at a losing end because you have watched a very long movie but the reward or pay is very little amount of cryptocurrency.

Its not possible to mine any coin while watching content or uploading content in any way m the best way to mine any coin is to have a rigging system to do this

I don't know how possible is that because I'm not sure if something like this ever exist, it's just a waste of time and deceiving yourself.

I really do not know if something like this is possible but then in all my activities of mining cryptocurrency is I have never seen something like this.

There is no mining application that would mine coins by watching videos, videos do not generate coin if that's appearing on your mining site it is advertising.

If it where to be possible or available, then I would go for it but I am not so sure there are such mining sites that work that way. If so alot of persons would go into it.

According to what was posted on Cryptotab bitcoin miner, the more you use the app maybe to watch YouTube videos and other stuffs online the more you mine, I am yet to confirm that but I confirmed that you can mine with the browser and withdraw your funds.

According to what was posted on Cryptotab bitcoin miner, the more you use the app maybe to watch YouTube videos and other stuffs online the more you mine, I am yet to confirm that but I confirmed that you can mine with the browser and withdraw your funds.

No matter how hard I tried to use their browser, it doesn't really add up to anything. It's only the mining that makes sense. It's been a while I used the app after masking a few withdrawals.

There are website that claim that you can earn cryptocurrency by doing some online activities like watching of short movies and videos but I believe their earning rate will be so minute that you may not be able to make something that will worth the time and stress.

Could it be possible to mine currency while watching content? Maybe it's streaming a new movie or binging a new TV show. Do you know if there is way to gain currency from watching content anywhere?
Well,I think it's very possible, because a good number of this mining application will require that you watch ads to activate the mining rig,I have used something like this.

Well,I think it's very possible, because a good number of this mining application will require that you watch ads to activate the mining rig,I have used something like this.
You have used something like this before. Can you share the sites you used and how successful this was for you? The way you presented it makes it look like it is good and rewarding if one goes about it the right way

I have not heard of this kind of mining option. However, there are a lot of mining programs that mine currencies in the background. However, the problem with such program is they are cryptojacking.

I don't think that's possible. We only mine cryotocurrency with our PC's,but there is nothing like mining by watching movies or something. You can only mine crypto with your PC.

I doubt if there is any mining platforms that offers this sort of services for watching or streaming. It doesn't seem like a profitable set up except they want to advertise their services or for others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back