What's new

Could you feel more confident with more money?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$6.0400USD
Biznotes
For example, money is very important to me, so for me, more money would mean more opportunities, so if I had more wealth, I would definitely feel more confident among other Jews because I would understand that I can do something much more than them.

There is a feeling that more money will boost in you, ranging from confidentiality, self esteem and others. With there more and enough of, you picture things from different angle. So I see who would not like that to happen.

I think my confidence would be about the same. People who judge me for not having money now will just complain that my money is not enough when I get it. Those people are hopeless anyway. The only solution is to find better friends.

I think so, but there are other things that improve my confidence, for example having better social relationships is one of them, achieving sports goals is another, for example in the gym, money helps, it is true, but it is not everything.

Oh, absolutely! Having more money can really give you a confidence boost. It's like having that extra cushion of security and freedom to go after your dreams without stressing about money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back