What's new

Could cryptocurrency help global economic development?

Yes this is true. It is good to see that you have taken the time to train yourself to obtain maximum benefit from the online jobs that you are able to do. There are many that unfortunately feel that crypto is easy and requires no training and as such think that it is a way to get rich very quickly with the online jobs.
Being up to date in online business requires training and retraining as well.
To be able to obtain maximum benefit complete devotion in the online job is very necessary.
I really appreciate the fact that the youths most especially like you and I are beginning to wake up on the reality of things.

Being up to date in online business requires training and retraining as well.
To be able to obtain maximum benefit complete devotion in the online job is very necessary.
I really appreciate the fact that the youths most especially like you and I are beginning to wake up on the reality of things.
To be honest it is good to see the youth getting involved in this, because after all to a large extent it is the youth that is going to determine the direction that is taken in the future and how the world is handling various situations especially in terms of crypto adoption moving forward. So to get in on it at the beginning is a very important way to stay up to date rather than trying to learn it later on when there will be so much information that it may be quite hard to fathom.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. Cryptocurrency currency is already helping the global economy to grow. I said this because of the role crypto exchange played during the first lockdown when no one have access to bank for any business transactions but a lots of transactions were made on bitcoin and Etherium, to cover for the fiat and Bank transactions. If that was done in such a way during that period, I believe its already helping the economy.
I think that even now despite people having access to the bank they are still preferring crypto, because it is a way to pay that does not involve you having to physically go into a place to access the bank or anything, but rather it is a contactless for of payment. Banks are typically overcrowded especially during the festive season and having a currency that eliminates or reduces this need during a pandemic is very good.

Last edited:
economy will change, and currencies will go into electronic savings. The number of investors is growing every day, and as a result, electronic assets will be valued much more than they are now. In general, the cryptocurrency market is actively growing, new companies and infrastructure projects appear.

Crypto currency can help grow many country economy and can help lift many citizens out of poverty as it has proven to do that in Nigeria. Only if the government can approve the use of crypto currency then we will see many country develop especially the third world countries

Cryptocurrency improves developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancingThe world economy will change, and currencies will go into electronic savings. The number of investors is growing every day, and as a result, electronic assets will be valued much more than they are now. In general, the cryptocurrency market is actively growing, new companies and infrastructure projects appear.

Post automatically merged:

Personally I think Crypto currency can be used to achieve alot globally as it will help build and enhance global economic relationship between different countries as it will also aid super fast transactions to go through between all of them involved in the transaction. Also, the country's economic situation will be boosted and improved as a result of their investments.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more with you and I also think cryptocurrency can help global economic development in various countries and it being decentralized is a very good factor as it isn't regulated by the government. The world seems to be moving into the digital age now and cryptocurrencies are on the rise

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to enable social and economic growth throughout the world, including in developing countries, by offering easier access to capital and financial services.

Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular have a highly utilitarian, yet also disrupting quality that has slowly, but steadily started to interfere with the way the traditional financial system works.

cryptocurrency is a big help to the people because it is only available for free if only other people use it many will benefit that is just that there are people who are resentful who make cryptocurrency bad because of the scammer

Let us be realistic with the crypto currency. How are you doing with the trading now? When you buy my crypto, do you pay a fee to your digital wallet? If you send me a crypto is it free of charge like in Paypal? If the foreign business will transact using crypto then the digital wallet companies will get rich while the economy will be the same. It is like saying gold will be transacted by foreigners with our country with the payment via Western Union. How will it affect the economy? For sure Western Union will benefit from the transaction.

Crypto currency is the future of money and economy, most businesses institutions accept crypto such as bitcoin as a form of payment or exchange for goods. You can use crypto in most shopping sites too.

I believe crypto currency will help the world economy because crypto currencies everyone to make money through investment and trading. IN the past 2-3 years a lot of people have become billionaire, Thanks to crypto investment.

Oh yes. Cryptocurrencies have helps in the global economy very much more than we can even know. Look at the opportunity in employment it has generate for people alone

The effect on the economy is both positive and negative . The negative effects can be curbed of the government can regulate it's usage

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency opens up opportunities for people in developing in our lives and if they will help or hinder humanity's progress.

I believe crypto currency will help the world economy because crypto currencies everyone to make money through investment and trading. IN the past 2-3 years a lot of people have become billionaire, Thanks to crypto investment.
It can help the economy and that way however the concern is that if a financial system is not regulated and the losses that are made by some people are the prophets that are being made by other. So whilst many people have become millionaires and billionaires within this time it is generally based on the loss that someone else has made so this can also increase poverty because people do not have the necessary knowledge to trade in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrencies is definitely helping to develop several countries economies even though the government will not admit it due to their animosity towards cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin for example has made so many investors in it's platform very rich through their investment, that translates to bigger GDP of the country, most of these investors will use those profits to start up businesses that will improve the economy and create employment.

Countries wouldn't adopt this means of payment because they can't get to control it. Though it has helped individuals in transacting and opening up a means of wealth as well.

Crypto currency has improved the economy of many countries. Investing in crypto currency has made so many people make huge amount of money. And the money made have been used to start up businesses in their various countries. This alone creates job opportunities for other people and leads to an increase in the tax revenue generated by these countries.

This is only true if the country is getting tax from crypto currency collectors means there is a collector for their earning by applying VAT but what is happening is the inverse many countries don't have even laws for crypto and people are not paying any VAT to the state.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back