What's new

Could cryptocurrency help global economic development?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency has become very popular in the recent years and this is evident in the number of users that there are, as well as the value of the coins. However if there is global adoption of crypto do you believe that this could lead to global development in the economic relationships between countries? In my opinion, crypto allows countries to trade between each other and transact easily with minimal time between transactions and at a relatively low cost. This is very important in developing he relationships between countries. As such the countries will be able to transact more and hone these relationships. Do you agree with my thinking?

Cryptocurrency has become very popular in the recent years and this is evident in the number of users that there are, as well as the value of the coins. However if there is global adoption of crypto do you believe that this could lead to global development in the economic relationships between countries? In my opinion, crypto allows countries to trade between each other and transact easily with minimal time between transactions and at a relatively low cost. This is very important in developing he relationships between countries. As such the countries will be able to transact more and hone these relationships. Do you agree with my thinking?
Yes, crypto currency can help economies of nations grow and can help lift their citizens out of poverty especially in Africa and Asia, but most governments are yet to recognize the positive sides of crypto currency.

If countries can give crypto currency a good chance to compete with fiat in the market, they will see how far their economy will grow.

Cryptocurrencies is definitely helping to develop several countries economies even though the government will not admit it due to their animosity towards cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin for example has made so many investors in it's platform very rich through their investment, that translates to bigger GDP of the country, most of these investors will use those profits to start up businesses that will improve the economy and create employment.

Yes, crypto currency can help economies of nations grow and can help lift their citizens out of poverty especially in Africa and Asia, but most governments are yet to recognize the positive sides of crypto currency.

If countries can give crypto currency a good chance to compete with fiat in the market, they will see how far their economy will grow.
I definitely agree with you. And as the regulations and the measures by which to try and record crypto usage starts to increase, i think that this will help in more countries being more accepting to it. Currently i think that it is the potential for criminal activity that throws many people off when it comes to crypto and legalizing it within a country.

Without the doubt cryptocurrency is the best option and ideal for global economic development. As example during the pandemic crisis there are many countries who interested to cryptocurrency to manage and recover some of their sectors crisis using cryptocurrency as payment method.

I believe crypto currency is capable of helping the global world in economy development,it has shown how possible it is to live a comfortable life without not having to stress your self during the pandemic Lock down.

Yes! Crytocurenccy has help the economy to a large extent by helping individuals to make high profit in their investment in it. These days business men from different areas of profession has developed interest in the crytocurenccy market because of it high turnover.

That's true, it will build global economic relationship of each country. It will enable fast transactions to go through between two countries that is transacting fiat currency. It will boost the country economic situation, improve country's economical condition. Because each country will also be investing through it.

I think crypto currency could assust and help global development ,because the presence of crypto currency could help in terms of employment opportunities , since there are most crypto traders, crypto site owners so the present of crypto curency is really beneficial to the country i think

This crypto currency help developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancing. Moreso, crypto currency have the potential to enable social and economic growth throughout the world, by offering easier access to capital.

Yeah, I 100% agree with you, pretty sure my country, iran, has already started buying the mined bitcoin/altcoins from our countrys miners to use for purchasing imports, no idea how that's going, but I did hear the news some time ago.

Crypto currency will help foster the economic relationship of countries and also fasten the time taken for transactions. This will help improve the economy as business dealings will be carried out easily and faster. The only problem that could be encountered is the volatility of popular cryptos. Though there’re stable but most people prefer the unstable ones

Definitely, I think crypto currency would help greatly especially in countries in which they have weak currencies, the conversion crypto currency to dollars against their currency would be huge. Crypto currency is definitely going to help foster and boost economic growth.

That's a good idea. But it will be slightly difficult for all the countries to universally adopt crypto as the universal currency. The United States won't let dollar bow for crypto and may make it impossible for crypto be generally accepted.

Of course yes, it is sure going to help a lot, immediately a lot of countries adopt cryptocurrency as a payment method then a lot of countries that are having failing economy or about entering recession would surely bounce back.

I have to point out that Bitcoin has a privileged place in the global awareness of people about cryptocurrencies, and behind it is blockchain technology. It is seen that various virtual currencies have emerged after the introduction of Bitcoin and the increasing demand.

The possibility of widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies is undoubtedly an important challenge to the monopoly power of states in issuing paper money. Central banks will not remain silent on this. In the upcoming period, it will probably bring the governments to control digital currencies using the infrastructure of blockchain technology and steps will be taken in this direction.

Cryptocurrencies is the future of all currencies because it's been so efficient ever since it became part of world powers in all manner of transaction. It has helped made some countries richer because of access to cryptocurrencies.

The rise of blockchain innovation and Bitcoin, its best application to date, can possibly help and even disturb the worldwide economy. While the proof isn't yet concrete, the manner in which banks and governments are moving quickly to manage the developing business sector is an obvious sign that these concentrated and generally amazing organizations are agitated.Cryptocurrencies, as convoluted and confounding as they seem to be, are only a bookkeeping unit of significant worth. This is the very job that cash plays into present day culture.

While national banks are working out a system to check the reception of computerized monetary forms as the substitution of fiat, we can't help thinking about how digital money can help the global economy.

Cryptocurrencies is the future of all currencies because it's been so efficient ever since it became part of world powers in all manner of transaction. It has helped made some countries richer because of access to cryptocurrencies.
I definitely agree with you in terms of helping countries financially, and i think that this is a very important thing especially in this day and age because there is an increasing number of countries that are facing financial struggle due to the global pandemic of the corona virus. Perhaps crypto can be a way in which countries are bale to get back on their feet and try to reestablish their footing in the financial sector.

Cryptocurrency has engage so many youths into business activities that will enhance their lives.

Crypto currency has helped so many countries financially and so many families have been lifted off poverty.

One thing that slows down economic growth is widespread unemployment but today so many are meaningfully engaged and and countries are generating money with this trading venture.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back