What's new

Could Bitcoin be studed in schools

Many years ago, when universities was first created, they only have few courses but the courses keeps increasing on daily basis, I won't be shocked if crypto currency will join the new courses to be studied.

I just believe that this will only be able to happen when the world has finally accept digital currency as a normal mode for transaction, if this is possible then it will be added into marketing and economy, it could be taught in school but how to trade it may not be taught in school.

I once read about a particular country that have introduced cryptocurrency and stick market into the curriculum of the high school students. Infact students should even learn that on their own

When I was in college one Finance subject included Stock Trading in the curriculum. The school wanted their students to know stocks when they graduate. However, stocks are based on the corporation that issued the stocks. With crypto there is no such backing because crypto is just an imaginary commodity.

Do you think that Bitcoin and crypto in general could be studed in schools someday
Am very sure very soon they are going to add it to their syllabus in those countries in which they accept it,but in my country I can't really say for now because they still place bann d on it.

Well, it is quite possible because in this generation we are in now anything can happen. But it depends on which school that willing to teach.

Not in schools , but definitely in colleges. In our country , there is a course on cryptocurrency and blockchain in some higher educational institutes.

I do not see bitcoin as a crypto currency may not be studied in schools but I believe block chain technology will be someday added to school curriculum.

In the countries where bitcoin is legal, I think they should include a course in their computer class where kids will be taught about blockchain and crypto currencies.

I don't think it will be possible for crypto currency to be included as a course to study in university reason being that not all governments support the existence of bitcoin just as we have witnessed some countries banning crypto currency recently. That is just my opinion.

To what end should that even be happening? To achieve what exactly? It is not something that will make any sense except you're saying cryptocurrency as a whole should be studied

There is nothing bad in studying cryptocurrency in the school especially the Bitcoin. I think studying bitcoins will give people more understanding on how the price movement occurs on the assets.

I think it should be a course for crypto not just Bitcoin. I think there are universities studying blockchain and related courses. Crypto needs to be legalised and regulated so it becomes stable.

Do you think that Bitcoin and crypto in general could be studed in schools someday
That is a very nice question. I think that it is possible that bitcoin can be studied in schools someday. Millionaires and billionaires are being looked up to by people like Elon Musk who loves crypto currencies like dogecoin. And I think if they enter into politics and pass a law that will say that crypto currencies should be studied in school then can't do anything but follow the orders of those billionaires.

This has always been an arguable statement but I am still of the opinion that it would be if good advantage if Bitcoin is being taught in school, look at the advantages.

I think it's possible to study crypto currency exchange Business in school someday. Some are already learning it as a online skill where they could tap in to make some huge amount of money. So it's a good idea

Bitcoin is not studied in school just yet but from the way the crypto currency is taking the money sector, it may soon become something to be studied in school, and not just Bitcoin but the crypto currency as a whole

Bitcoins has not been officially recognised as a digital currency that is why it cannot be studied in school. There are some government organisation that is against it and they cannot add it to their school subjects curriculum.

Bitcoins has not been officially recognised as a digital currency that is why it cannot be studied in school. There are some government organisation that is against it and they cannot add it to their school subjects curriculum.
There is definitelly many factors that will make crypto bitcoin not to be fully accepted in school curriculum,because of the regulatory aspect of it,the control also,and then the aspect of fluctuations,making its price unreliable.

With all the pointless things being studied in school that do not even equate to any real-world job or value, I feel like crypto and blockchain should both be classes that are options to learn in school for sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back