What's new

Could Bitcoin be studed in schools

I think that Cryptos should be taught in school as a digital financial tool that will be playing a major role in the future of currencies.

it's impossible to happen, you know that all the crypto are forbidden in many countries, and also the government still fights them everywhere.

for the time being it will not be possible because many countries forbid its use so they will certainly not let it be like an educational subject in school. I don't think this will be possible any time soon.

This is possible but not at the moment do in countries like the US, UK and few other countries that are fully legalize the use of Bitcoin and other two currencies can incorporate it in their scheme of learning

It's not necessary that the school include Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in their syllabus. There are other means by which they can be learnt.

It can be possible but I don't really know if crypto currency can be taught at school, but it suppose to be taught at school so that people will know more about it.

That really sounds very funny. There are financial courses that can have the cryptocurrency as a topic that can be broadly treated not necessarily having bitcoin as a course on its own.

Concerning if Bitcoin could be taught in schools. Well, I really do not see that happening any time soon because some of the developed countries hasn't accepted it yet and it will take a while before it is generally accepted, teaching about Bitcoin in schools is a no go area for now

This is very funny but it is very vital. It is high time they included some courses in our studies. They should be teaching practical and trending things and not just teaching theories and some stuffs that are old.

This is not going to be practicable. So, if Bitcoin should be studied, Litecoin too and the rest should also be studied as a course? They can all be merged into a syllabus in one of the financial or business courses instead

No, I do not believe that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies are something that should be studied in schools or colleges. Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and one needs good trading skills in order to deal with them. I do not think it is so complicated that we need courses to study them.

Do you think that Bitcoin and crypto in general could be studed in schools someday
I strongly doubt if bitcoin could be studied independently in school. However, it could be added to the curriculum of an economics course.

Do you think that Bitcoin and crypto in general could be studed in schools someday
Bitcoin study in school is a dream that can never come into reality , its like saying we should be studying money as a course in the universtiy which is not possible.

I think it's a possibility bitcoin will be talked about, but more so cryptocurrency and blockchain in general. I think those options are going to be shared in school books. I think they'd be stupid not to, but who knows.

I have a feeling that schools won't allow it, mainly because it feels like a gamble sometimes. So maybe not.

I don't think cryptocurrencies can be taught in schools. You don't need school to learn crypto. Just videos on YouTube and Google search can give you the needed knowledge.

I think that studying it in school is a very good idea, because first of all the students will gain teh knowledge of this payment system and they will be made aware of it which could help in developing and integrating teh currency even further. And secondly the technology behind crypto can be used in various industries and therefore should be studied by students.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is quite complex and I'm sure that it can be studied in schools because the rate at which the cryptocurrency is moving in price is quite amazing.

It is not a bad idea if bitcoin is been taught in school as a course. It will help people to have more understanding of what bitcoin and cryptocurrency is all about rather than been in a state of confusion.

Well its quite possible, but it all depends on the schools. Are they willing to teach bitcoin and crypto currency in general in schools? That should be the major question

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back