What's new

Could Bitcoin be studed in schools

Already students have lot of syllabus on their school, add extra subject crypto to teach I don't think its necessary, crypto currency is a financial topic,if anyone wants to learn about crypto, in online there are so much stuff available.

Thanks for bringing this topic on! it is one of the things that is necessary, because bitcoin is gaining traction and it is becoming part of our daily activities. If we learn this in our various schools, it will be of great help.

Do you think that Bitcoin and crypto in general could be studed in schools someday
Yes. I think that Bitcoin and crypto in general could be studied in schools someday. As the internet of things becomes more and more ubiquitous, we will have to learn how to secure our data and protect ourselves from cyber attacks. The best way to do that is through education.

The next generation will have to be prepared for this future, and they need to understand the technology so they can make informed decisions about their own security practices as well as what kinds of products they purchase.

I think it's important that they also understand why these practices are necessary in the first place—what it might mean if you don't take them into account.

Bitcoin could be studied in schools, but the government would do everything to make that impossible. This is because it teaches people to do without them , being independent.

The current educational system is flawed and doesn't teach us how to approach life with a good perspective.
I wish it could be taught in schools so that from tender age the young ones would start to aim for financial freedom.

It would be great if cryptocurrency and Trading are being taught in schools.
This would have had the ability to raise wealthy people that would into help the education with research funding and so on.

It's not necessary that the school include Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in their syllabus. There are other means by which they can be learnt.
There is no way that an institution can allow cryptocurrency to be included in their curriculum, because a virtual curency that is not stable cannot be a basis to measure economic growth of a country.

Do you think that Bitcoin and crypto in general could be studed in schools someday
I don't really see that happening let's be realistic goverment doesnt want peaple to invest also not all peaple likę investing įn bitcoin so I don't think that it's a must to study bitcoin at school it's personalo choice and not all peaple can inevest also

I don't think it can happen. The subject of money cannot be added to the curriculum for some reason. If it's added, it may negatively affect the value of education.

That's possible but I don't think people will have interest on it, a lot of people don't really like anything that has to do with taking risk, but if you want to earn a decent amount you need to take risk.

There are a couple of platforms that are actually building their curriculum where they can teach people about bitcoin and the decentralized ecosystem and I think that is one of the way forward.

In the future, it's feasible that schools will teach students about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It stands to reason for kids to learn about electronics and comprehend how crypto operates since this digital currency ontinues to advance and gain acceptance.

I think there are already a lot of information about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies generally free on the internet. I don't see the reason why people should pay to study Bitcoin in school.

I think it should be because everyone needs to know about crypto market, it's potential, real world usages and problems that they can solve because it is the future of world economy.

I think it could be studied, but really my question is, are they interested? In schools they usually don't teach you how to use money or invest it or almost anything related to it, so I really doubt it.

Yes, It is very possible for Bitcoin and Blockchain in general to be studied in school.
There are already plenty courses on Blockchain and Bitcoin already.
It is an interesting course.

It will be very nice to introduce bitcoin into school curriculum because it will be a form of self empowerment for the students even after they graduated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back