What's new

Could a zero-build team rumble mode work in Fortnite?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
If you play Fortnite, you will know that there is a game mode called Team Rumble, this is much like a team deathmatch with building which is quite fun.

Since we have been introduced to zero-build on Fortnite, building in any game mode is something those who prefer zero-build have started to feel is a put off.

At the moment, Team Rumble only has a build mode and not a zero-build mode and I know so many who would love to see a zero-build mode for Team Rumble.

Let's say a zero-build Team Rumble mode was released in Fortnite, would it work? I believe it would as it would be much more of an all-out team deathmatch.

For some reason the zero build modes don't get a lot of love. I heard that they don't have a trios option now, or maybe it was a squad, I forget. But I'd be down for them adding a zero-build team rumble mode, as it could be interesting to see how people play without building in that mode. Epic could easily add it in as an option I bet, but I think they go based on what works and what doesn't. And also how many people want to play it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back