Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
A lot of us wear glasses and with every passing year our power is increasing as well. Did you consider getting a laser eye surgery and get rid of the glasses/ contact lenses forever?

Personally, I'm actually not comfortable with any eye related surgery because I have a fear that what if they mess up and I become blind. 😶 So, I choose to wear glasses for ever. No contact lenses because my eyes are small.

I have but I have too many concerns to actually go through with it. I would much rather do contacts and glasses. I am trying to adjust my diet and do eye exercises. They helped me when I was younger and I didn't actually need glasses until I was 24.

I currently wear glasses because I have a hyperopia problem since I was 8-9 years old, but although I previously considered having eye surgery to remedy my problem, nowadays it is really not a problem at all to wear glasses and even many people say that they favor me and they do not bother me anymore, so for now I will not do it.

I have never had eye surgery and I hope that I wouldn't have any kind of eye problems that's going to require laser treatment/technology surgery.

In fact, I hate any kind of surgery. If I can do anything possible to avoid going under the knife in my life, I would do it. I don't wear glasses for any vision problems but when I will be on the screen for too long.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back