What's new

Competitive income in a job description

Write your reply...competitive work in a job description sincerely I have seen a job offer with such description in my life before . All I know is that of interesting or enticing salary

The competitive salary used by most of the organization are just there to deceive applicant. I really don't think there is anything bad whenever they put the salary they are willing to offer to the employee

Putting competitive income in a job description isn't good for a company and this can even allow some applicant to think the company isn't paying well. What's the big deal if they include how much they pay in the job description

When you come across most job description in a job placement advert and go through the salary the company is willing to offer. We often see something like SALARY: COMPETITIVE and that always makes me wonder what the salary range with such description could be.
I have come across that term a number of times on job adverts.
I think COMPETITIVE there means that the amount they are willing to offer is better than what other companies may offer.

Competitive salary means that the offer of a company may actually supersede other companies of the same product and services. Also, it could imply mean how convincing the person looking for the job can convince the organisation to pay him his desired salary scale.

In remuneration and fringe benefits in standard organisation there is what is called industry standard which means that there is similar rate that is applicable in that industry for example in oil and gas or hospitality industry.
So when competitive is used it means that the company is saying their pay is one of the best in that industry.

Competitive income to a particular position is like a motivating factor to make it attractive for that job. It might be to make you to see the need to work with the company. Sometimes the salary they are advertising is not even good enough for the job description.

I don't even understand this, I haven't seen an example of this before so I don't really know what is being meant by this or does it really mean that there is high competition we have to face before our salary will be paid ? I don't understand

By using words like competitive salary or the best in the industry, the companies are trying to give an impression to the applications that they are offering really great salaries. However, these are just vaguge terms that do not say anything specific.

When you come across most job description in a job placement advert and go through the salary the company is willing to offer. We often see something like SALARY: COMPETITIVE and that always makes me wonder what the salary range with such description could be.

Jobs which comes with that clause in the appointment letter is a marketing job. It's a sales salary based job which means that the more you sell, you will be paid more salary. I will never work on any of this kind of work because there's no base salary

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back