Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Apr 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
https://inlobos.com/Thread-Selling-ColorFul-Theme-Responsive

Hello everyone,
If you are using ColorFul Theme and install myalerts plugin it will look like this

Use the following tutorial if you want to look like this

GO
ACP >> Templates and style>> Templates>>Colorful Templates>>MyAlerts Templates >>myalerts_headericon
and replace everything with this
Code:
<span class="alerts {$newAlertsIndicator}">
? ? <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" class="myalerts" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('/alerts.php?modal=1&ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}', { fadeDuration: 250, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999) }); return false;"><i class="fas fa-bell" aria-hidden="true" style="color: #fff;font-size: 15px;"></i>
? ? ?? <span class="<if ($mybb->user['unreadAlerts'] == 0) then>newmessageheadericon232</if><if ($mybb->user['unreadAlerts'] > 0) then>newmessageheadericon23224-new</if>"> {$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}</span></a>

</span>

Go
ACP >> Templates and style>> Templates>>Colorful Templates>>Header Templates>>header_welcomeblock_member

FIND THIS AND DELETE
Code:
{$myalerts_headericon}

FIND THIS
Code:
<div class="menubar-pms">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php"><i class="fa fa-envelope" style="font-size: 15px;"></i><span class="pmnumber-box"> {$mybb->user['pms_unread']}</span></a>
    </div>

AND REPLACE WITH THIS
Code:
<div class="menubar-pms">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php"><i class="fa fa-envelope" style="font-size: 15px;"></i><span class="pmnumber-box"> {$mybb->user['pms_unread']}</span></a>

{$myalerts_headericon}    
</div>

GO
ACP>>Templates and styles>>Themes>>Colorful Theme>> custom.css
and add this
Code:
.pmnumber-box-new{padding: 5px 5px;font-size: 14px;background-color: #ff090959;margin-left: 5px;border-radius: 2px;border-right: 2px solid #00000030;}
.pmnumber-box{padding: 5px 5px;font-size: 14px;background-color: #00000030;margin-left: 5px;border-radius: 2px;border-right: 2px solid #00000030;}
.newmessageheadericon232{padding: 5px 5px;font-size: 14px;background-color: #00000030;margin-left: 5px;border-radius: 2px;border-right: 2px solid #00000030;}
.newmessageheadericon23224-new{padding: 5px 5px;font-size: 14px;background-color: #ff090959;margin-left: 5px;border-radius: 2px;border-right: 2px solid #00000030;}

DONE :)

This sounds like it is a really cool theme that can be added because based on the look of it it seems that you are able to allow the user to choose the color and this is very important.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back