What's new

Coinpot is shutting down in February.

I didn't really know much about the platform even though, I have heard the name. There closure may be as a result of their inability to pay.

I didn't really know much about the platform even though, I have heard the name. There closure may be as a result of their inability to pay.
I think the increase in bitcoin price made them to close the site , or maybe the admin was not making enough of the advertisements. Even now , the other existing faucets pay very less.

Write your reply...coinpot are shutting down in February I hope they will change their mine of that thing that they say.

Though I do not have any faucets in coinpot, I believe they are legit and they definitely pay their users, hopefully they would be back one day to benefit some users again.

It is rather unfortunate to hear about something like this. I know this will come as a shock and will be painful to some people. Though I don't have account with them, but I am really interested in knowing the cause of such thing to a popular platform like this. From all I have gathered it seems no one is sure of the reasons for shutting down. Sad new! It is just my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Even though I am not a member of coinpot, I feel this will come as a shock and disappointment to its users. It is rather unfortunate to hear news like this. Maybe platforms like these are not expected to last long just as someone already mentioned above. I just hope it has cleared all its users of any payments before going offline. Sad news! That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I have never used coinpot so i do not know why they want to shut down their activities but for ever reason it is, I hope they let their customers know on time before shutting it down

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back