Coinpot is shutting down in February.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As per news, the legendry PTC site coinpot.co will shutdown all of its 7 faucets by 31st January, 2021 and the site will be closed finally by 28th February, 2021.

You can read about it here: http://coinpot.co/news/coinpot-and-partner-faucets-are-closing-down

This site has paid many through their referral program and PTC activities, many believe they are shutting down because of poor management. What do you think?

As per news, the legendry PTC site coinpot.co will shutdown all of its 7 faucets by 31st January, 2021 and the site will be closed finally by 28th February, 2021.

You can read about it here: http://coinpot.co/news/coinpot-and-partner-faucets-are-closing-down

This site has paid many through their referral program and PTC activities, many believe they are shutting down because of poor management. What do you think?
This is very sad to hear. This is actually the first cited a used in order to obtain cryptocurrency so in a way they were the ones that introduced me to the crypto world. Perhaps it could be poor management on their part. Is this it shutting down completely or has there been talks of moving to a different platform? For example when faucethub closed down most of its users were directed to faucetpay. Is anything of this nature happening here?

This is very sad to hear. This is actually the first cited a used in order to obtain cryptocurrency so in a way they were the ones that introduced me to the crypto world. Perhaps it could be poor management on their part. Is this it shutting down completely or has there been talks of moving to a different platform? For example when faucethub closed down most of its users were directed to faucetpay. Is anything of this nature happening here?
Yes it's very disheartening, I can imagine that some people will feel very hurt by this announcement being that coinpot is one of the foremost PTC sites.

There is presently no clear direction or directive from the operators of the site, just that they promise to be back better and stronger with no time frame insight.

No, l don't believe coinpot shutting down because of poor management. Faucets sites depends mainly on the revenue from ads for survival. But because crypto currency prices keep increasing, the revenue they generate is no more enough to pay their users from the faucet claims and this l believe is the major cause of the shutting down of coinpot.

Yeah, I've seen their announcement of their site. I was mining from coinpot a year ago but I stopped for a while. It's kinda sad because I just started mining from them again a week before the announcement was made. I'm gonna make a withdrawal on bch before they totally close down.

This is one of the sad news that i read online. It was a great help specially to those who spent not the most of their time claiming satoshis, though its not that big enough. Thats life, i mean journey, there is always an ending.

Yes it's very disheartening, I can imagine that some people will feel very hurt by this announcement being that coinpot is one of the foremost PTC sites.

There is presently no clear direction or directive from the operators of the site, just that they promise to be back better and stronger with no time frame insight.
They have mentioned that they will be back in the future however they haven't given a time frame for this to happen then I'm sure that somewhere along the line they are working on improvements for the current site. Or perhaps they will open up an entirely new site with stronger security measures. Based on their faucets there was a lot of advertisign so I am sure their income must have been pretty lucrative.

Yeah, I've seen their announcement of their site. I was mining from coinpot a year ago but I stopped for a while. It's kinda sad because I just started mining from them again a week before the announcement was made. I'm gonna make a withdrawal on bch before they totally close down.
It's not easy to take your money - they changed the amount you have to earn... I think now the less you must have is 10.000bitcoin (almost 40.000 tokens) :( I have almost 14.000 tokens now and I'll probably lose them :(

Wooooow this is sooo sad one of the legitimate sites aboutto go down. This is site was so transparent and real that millions of people trusted them. I haven’t even checked my CoinPot in a while thank God I saw this news here I’ll head over there now and withdraw all my coins I’ve been keeping for so long. I had a good time clicking those faucets though.

This is really a bad development for those who depends on the platform to generate their crypto currency. I have seen this platform on different forum that they help members generate crypto currency but i have never used their service before due to some reason but I believe if they can settle their problem they will come back stronger

Yes bro to be sad easy faucet claming satoshi every 5 minutes then reward ur coinpot coins. . then so many platform like lottery .. i think the bankruptcy of coinpot and the poor management is the worst down the company..

It is unfortunate that coinpot , one of of the few faucets paying sites is closing. The site has being legit for a long period of time . For them to officially announce their closing means they care about their users ,and do not want to leave them unpaid before closing.
It will be good if someone can buy this site.

PTC sites are usually not sustainable in the long run. Most times the owners create the site to make as much difference as then can before the inevitable happens. I don't think this is a case of bad management, just feel operations cost was too much for them to continue. It's really a sad story all the same.

It's not easy to take your money - they changed the amount you have to earn... I think now the less you must have is 10.000bitcoin (almost 40.000 tokens) :( I have almost 14.000 tokens now and I'll probably lose them :(
The minimum payout on other crypto like bitcoin is really high, that's why I'm going to withdraw on bitcoin cash. It was only 0.001 and I'm close on reaching it. I bet tomorrow or by this weekend, I'll be able to withdraw before they totally close down.

Most PTC sites on the internet are not known or expected to last long. Most of the times they just exist for a short while and gain the traffic they need. Then operational cost drives or drags them down back to debt and then closure.

February 2021 to send your Coins to your wallet, else you will lose them. ... Currently, the Faucets and Coinpot are pretty slow, we think the reason is, that a lot of people are sending their Coins to their wallets right now. The reason for the shutdown is their lack of time

Many people will be upset about this news, i heard they had a problem before and people almost thought they are scam. Also there's a lot of people who take advantage of this website before.. i guess it's really because of the poor management or they just run out of funds to continue.

I couldn't bear the sadness because I was just introduce to it. And so far I love everything about the site until they released the news of shutting down last week. I still love the sincerity for alerting us before shutting down. They complained of poor management though.

Which crypto currency did they actually pay to their users? Is it Bitcoin? They should look for a new manager that will handle the site very well instead of shutting down cos it will definitely affect them. They have already made the mistake and they know that so why not learn from your mistake

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back