What's new

Coinpot.co Will Be Closed

For those who have fun in the quality it will be better to move everything out faster before the cryptocurrency wallet close down. It came very hard to retrieve your assets if you don't made the withdrawal while they are still online.

I am sorry. I start by saying that I do not know the Coinpot.co wallet, however I ask myself: why should a wallet close? You see, these are things that I should know also for the future.
Thank you in advance.

Wow, this is really a huge punch to their face, to think that a lot of people have come to work timely to mine faucets. This is funny, and l really worked myself trying to mine without getting reasonable result. It's all for good.

Write your reply... Coin pot. Co will be closed well I once worked on coin port but got tired , as for those who have some faucets I think this information comes in handy and has to be followed

It's a very vital information and it's necessary for members of the forum to to help one another in this regard. Thanks so much for this wonderful information. It will be very helpful if we could be sharing this type of information.

why the suden closure and have they made this known to all their customers because i am sure they are people who have not heard of this news
maybe they have some losses

I have never used this micro wallet before though, but I think the information is really useful both existing members and even intending members. I am wondering they have really closed down just as mentioned above. May be i will have to check the platform to see things for myself. Thanks for sharing.

This is really a sad news for coin pot users, few years back iam also worked on this faucet and claimed few satoshis,this is really a good micro wallet because they are not charge any fees when we withdrawal our btc, but the transaction takes up to 48 hours.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back