Coinpot.co Will Be Closed

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For all Bizdustry members who use Coinpot.co as a microwallet from a site faucet, to immediately withdraw your crypto balance, because this month Coinpot.co will be closed.

For all Bizdustry members who use Coinpot.co as a microwallet from a site faucet, to immediately withdraw your crypto balance, because this month Coinpot.co will be closed.
Thank you very much for giving this information but I have not yet made a wallet.

I haven't been using their faucets for a while, but it had pretty decent paying faucets(compared to most other faucets), not gonna lie, such a shame they're shutting down.

I have never used them. However, I believe that this faucet and wallets like Coinpot can become a scam at any time. This is one of the reasons why I never use faucets and wallets like Coinpot. I always prefer software wallets and ledger wallets that are far much more reliable and better than such online wallets.

Never used this micro wallet. But I am kind of interested to know if this micro wallet has actually been closed and whether the users were able to withdraw all currencies

Coinpot was one of the best faucets because we could claim decent amount of coins every 5 minutes and there used to be daily challenges to boost the earnings. But unfortunately due to some reason , this micro wallet has stopped its services.

If not for you that posted this here,I will say I don't know anything about this wallet and is even my first time to hear the name coinpot. So I hope everyone I'm here having that wallet could do so.

I didn't know that they were closing there service. But it is unfair not to spend we the members message to notify us about there termination of the service. If not now that I am seeing this post, I wouldn't have known

This is a good information and update from you. I really don't use the platform and I'm even seeing the post late since when you posted it on the forum. Thanks for the heads-up any way

I haven't been using their faucets for a while, but it had pretty decent paying faucets(compared to most other faucets), not gonna lie, such a shame they're shutting down.
A lot of people lost their money. Some may not know this if they are offline for long due to one reason or another. But as business owners, is understandable they want to close up the wallet.

Thank you for the update, though I do not own an account with them. But what is the reason for them closing down down? Are they selling it off?

I really missed my coinpot account. This is the site that I have earned $300 in one day. I really feel very bad when coinpot.co closed down. I hope other site will imitate coinpot so that I can do once again what I have done everyday to earn claiming cryptocurrency every five minutes.

This is a good infirm from you and this will help those who have coin in the platform to fastly withdraw all there money from the platform inorder not to incure too much of loss

I really missed my coinpot account. This is the site that I have earned $300 in one day. I really feel very bad when coinpot.co closed down. I hope other site will imitate coinpot so that I can do once again what I have done everyday to earn claiming cryptocurrency every five minutes.
$300 in a day? I think you have won from their daily challenge contest otherwise I think $300 is tough amount to earn by just claiming from all of their faucets.

$300 in a day? I think you have won from their daily challenge contest otherwise I think $300 is tough amount to earn by just claiming from all of their faucets.
You are right. I won the three hundred dollars through the multiplier. You cannot earn the three hundred dollars in a day through claiming cryptocurrency through the faucets. There are faucets where you can claim litecoins, dash, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and dogecoin.

I jumped out of my sit when I first saw this. $300 in a day just from a faucet site? That is just incredible. Though you won it from a contest winning such amount from faucets that are deemed as time wasters is good.

You are right. I won the three hundred dollars through the multiplier. You cannot earn the three hundred dollars in a day through claiming cryptocurrency through the faucets. There are faucets where you can claim litecoins, dash, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and dogecoin.
Yeah those were good faucets though , much better than the faucetpay linked faucets now. I was earning $1 everyday in coinpot , was my highest earning from faucets.

I think the wallet is closing because they are not getting the required or the maximum exposure they need and they are unable to control a larger share in the market place so they were forced to close down their operation.

Thanks for the information, although i don't use coinpot.co but why will a wallet decide to close up when lots of traders depends on it.

I once worked on coinpot but got tired, as for those who have some faucets, I think this info comes in handy and has to be followed. Thanks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back