What's new

CoinJar Review and Analysis: Is it legit or a scam?

1627069455749.png
What is CoinJar?

CoinJar wallet is one of the services of the company called CoinJar Digital Currency and Exchange Services. This company was opened 2013 in Australia, and it’s main goal is to offer australians and not only a safe environment to buy/sell and store/spend their cryptocurrencies.

What coins does CoinJar wallet support?

Even though it is one of the biggest wallets available online CoinJar only support 5 coins in total : Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Zcash.

CoinJar fees

As with all the other wallets, when you make a transaction to an external wallet or adress you will have to pay a transaction fee. The fee of your transaction is always adjusted depending on the blockchain network. Keep in mind that this fees are not paid to CoinJar, they are used to pay for your transaction fee in order for it to be confirmed by miners.

Here you can see a list of fees when buying/selling cryptocurrencies using CoinJar brokerage service :
1627069484640.png
Here you can see a list of fees when trading on CoinJar exchange platform :
1627069504874.png
CoinJar debit card

CoinJar wallet offers an unique service called CoinJar Swipe. Using this service you can convert your cryptocurrencies into cash and then cash it out at an ATM or use it for paying anywhere using your debit card. Unfortunately this service is only available for people living in Australia as the debit card works only with Australian EFTPOS terminal and ATMs.

Here you can list a list of fees when using CoinJar swipe service :

1627069525269.png
How can I optain a CoinJar wallet?

CoinJar wallet is free and anyone can use it anywhere in the world. All you have to do to optain a CoinJar wallet is to visit their official website which can be found here : CoinJar, register an account and start using your wallet. You’ll also find links to their official mobile apps on IOS and Android.

Since a long time I am looking for a wallet that provides a debit card that can be funded with crypto currency. I have used a program called wirex that offered a crypto card. But the wallet has stopped offering this service in my location. I will check coinjar and see if I can use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back