Coinbase Vs Coinbase Wallet

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Coinbase is an exchange where you can also store your coins, however, it is a centralized platform, which means you are always at the mercy of Coinbase company. Coinbase Wallet is a decentralized wallet from Coinbase. SInce it is non-custodial wallet, it is safer to store coins in Coinbase Wallet compared to Coinbase. Do you use Coinbase or Coinbase Wallet?

I have bought cryptocurrencies and I have generally used coinbase, I installed coinbase wallet because they gave $4 in ethereum if you installed it but I never got to use it, they are also delisting coins at the moment in coinbase wallet

Coinbase is an exchange where you can also store your coins, however, it is a centralized platform, which means you are always at the mercy of Coinbase company. Coinbase Wallet is a decentralized wallet from Coinbase. SInce it is non-custodial wallet, it is safer to store coins in Coinbase Wallet compared to Coinbase. Do you use Coinbase or Coinbase Wallet?
Coinbase wallet is better than Coinbase exchange but cold wallets are much better than both.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back