What's new

coding issue while implementing website

Kevinthejoker

May 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm utilizing Routerhosting to serve my static records for my site. I have utilized Django and Postgres for information base. I conveyed my site with a Routerhosting drop, transferred my static records in the Routerhosting Spaces (I checked that they are to be sure there), and refreshed my settings.py code to refresh my data set data. CDN is empowered and CORS is designed.
This is their website:
I tried the webpage, however my site is still basically html text with no css styling from my static documents. can you guys please help me?

I am not an expert to give you answer, I came to this thread to see what kind of coding issue you normally come across and how do you deal with these issues. Why did not you use content management sysrem?

I think it is best to sent a ticket to your hosting provider if you encounter any issues. I do this every time I encounter issue with namecheap, my web host, I use live cat system to troubleshoot.

Remember that most front-end development frameworks provide out-of-the-box validation rules that are incredibly simple to use. Additionally, most major back-end development platforms use simple annotations to assure that submitted data are adhering to expected rules. Implementing validation might be time consuming, but it should be part of your standard coding practice and never set aside.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back