Not open for further replies.

Shine_Spirit

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 11, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You may have heard that classic question too: "Why do rockers wear so much black clothing or other dark colors?" :rolleyes:

I confess that I can't stand that kind of question any more (sometimes I even want to be rude). It's a matter of personal taste! When will people understand this once and for all? It's so annoying! :confused:

I think that many people are guilty of looking at how a person is dressed and then categorising them, and sometimes without even meaning to. While I agree that we shouldn't do that, the artists themselves don't help themselves because they also tend to copy other artists who sing that same genre of music that they do. That just doesn't apply to rock musicians but in all different forms of music.

Rap and Hip Hop artists, jazz and soul artists, even pop artists to a certain extent tend to stick to the same styles of clothing so is it any wonder that if we see a person dressed in black with long hair, or a person in baggy jeans and a baseball cap we immediately think we can guess just what type of music they are in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back