China CBDC in Beijing Olympics

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The People's Bank of China is presently accepting payments in the Beijing Winter Olympics using the Chinese digital yuan. The main goal of adopting the Chinese digital yuan as a payment method is to put the project to the test.

The Central Bank Digital Currency has sparked a lot of debate among cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Even as I write, I'm still trying to figure out how the CBDC projects work. Many people believe the CBDC is a type of cryptocurrency, but others disagree. They said it was the fiat currency's digital version. I can't fathom it being true because we've all grown accustomed to using the digital form of fiat currency in our local banking apps.

This argument is one that seems to have no end. It's not clear whether CBDC's qualify as cryptocurrency. But since they use the blockchains technology, it's quite possible that they are, just a highly centralized one.

It is a very good news. I am happy to hear that the Olympics test run the digital yuan. I hope it turned out to be very useful at the end.

It is a very good news. I am happy to hear that the Olympics test run the digital yuan. I hope it turned out to be very useful at the end.
If is no longer a news that the e-CNY is the bellwether of CBDCs. China have invested a lot on the digital yuan.

It is very good that the government are testing the Chinese digital yuan because it would be a very good CBDC project.

It is very good that the government are testing the Chinese digital yuan because it would be a very good CBDC project.
The Chinese Central Bank Digital currency is undoubtably the leading CBDC project in the world because it has gotten so many features that are mind blowing.

The Chinese Central Bank Digital currency is undoubtably the leading CBDC project in the world because it has gotten so many features that are mind blowing.
It is very correct that the Chinese digital Yuan have gained lot of traction because it is leading in the Central Bank digital currency projects that is been embarked upon by most of the countries in the world.

It is very correct that the Chinese digital Yuan have gained lot of traction because it is leading in the Central Bank digital currency projects that is been embarked upon by most of the countries in the world.
The Chinese digital Yuan is probably the leading CBDC project in the world I heard a news that smart contract was integrated into the project but I do not know how true the information is.

The Chinese digital Yuan is probably the leading CBDC project in the world I heard a news that smart contract was integrated into the project but I do not know how true the information is.
I'm not sure that a smart contract could be integrated into the CBDC project but I will carry out more research on this to confirm the authenticity.

I'm not sure that a smart contract could be integrated into the CBDC project but I will carry out more research on this to confirm the authenticity.
That was what I read in a news article sometimes ago that the smart contract would be integrated into the digital Yuan.

That was what I read in a news article sometimes ago that the smart contract would be integrated into the digital Yuan.
I do not believe that the digital Yuan would have a smart contract integrated in its blockchain, because it is not a cryptocurrency.

Technically speaking, there is not much difference between CBDC and digital transactions (electronic transfer), both of these systems are backed by fiat currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back