What's new

Checks you do before you sign up to earn crypto currency?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have come across lots of websites offering registration bonus, referral bonus and such. Some packages were really attractive but I never dared to sign up in those websites as I have no idea, whether they are actually legit or not.

Based on handful of reviews, we can't really determine a website's legibility. So, do you have any checks that you do before you sign up to earn crypto currency? It can be related to the website or it can be related to the crypto currency as well.

Kindly, do share those details here.

The website must offer reasonable deposit bonus not offering a great bonus signup for 10 minutes signup and even for free neither deposit any cent to the platform.
Usually the signup bonus is close to 5 USD (most of the time). However, the minimum withdrawal amount would be 25 USD or so. Also, the earning method is usually slow(it will take many days sometimes even months).

Most of the time, you would feel that, it's not worth your time. Well, that's how it was for me, anyway. I never came across any decent website that offers good minimum payout without waiting for at least 25 days or so.

That minimum payout was 10 USD if I remember it correctly ...and the joining bonus was about 3.5 USD.
Nowadays I avoid such websites altogether.

I have come across lots of websites offering registration bonus, referral bonus and such. Some packages were really attractive but I never dared to sign up in those websites as I have no idea, whether they are actually legit or not.

Based on handful of reviews, we can't really determine a website's legibility. So, do you have any checks that you do before you sign up to earn crypto currency? It can be related to the website or it can be related to the crypto currency as well.

They might offer some sort of bonuses, but the fact is that they do not offer it for free entirely. You must complete registration and also meet certain kinds of requirements.

The major thing I look out for in any crypto currency is the White paper - that is what will give me an idea of the future of that coin. I wouldn't be happy investing a lot of resources or time and then see that a coin isn't real or doesn't get listed.

The White paper of any cryptocurrency is the main item I keep an eye out for because it will give me an idea of the coin's future. I wouldn't be pleased to spend a lot of time or resources only to discover that a coin is fake or isn't included.

Personally I check the review of such platforms on forums and other online communities that talks about cryptocurrency and other related stuff , probably I may be able to get a better idea of how most of them operate.

I really don't have any specific checks i do before i sign up to earn on any website. I mostly read the reviews then ask around from friends who have signed up on the website before me.

the first thing i do, is to go on google and check for there previous reviews by users, then i can draw my conclusion from there, if i see negative review, it is always a red flag for me.

To ascertain the legitimacy of a cryptocurrency coin, I normally proceed to check for the presence of a smart contract and a white paper. These two things are really decisive in determining a proper coin.

One thing I've come to learn, sometimes painfully is that nothing is free especially online. This is even more true for sites that require referrals and need you to pay some amount of money to earn there. Some are legit and have other ways to make money apart from your deposit, but some are simply scams.

To avoid spam, there are some check I do before signing up for a website. The first thing I check is what the platform is offering people. Is Ian other thing I check is the review of the platform. That's why I love to read reviews of a website at forum before signing up for it.

well o don't know about you but for before I do anything The website must offer reasonable deposit bonus not offering a great bonus signup for 10 minutes signup and even for free neither deposit any cent to the platform.

I tend to ascertain the authenticity of a cryptocurrency coin by checking out reviews relating to this coin on trusted websites. I also determine if the coin is listed on many exchange platforms.

To avoid spam, there are some check I do before signing up for a website. The first thing I check is what the platform is offering people. Is Ian other thing I check is the review of the platform. That's why I love to read reviews of a website at forum before signing up for it.
the reviews is a veryimportant factor i consider before going ahead to buy or not to buy a coin, because it is easier to see what people are saying and this are actuall people and not some bot.

The White paper of any cryptocurrency is the main item I keep an eye out for because it will give me an idea of the coin's future.
I wouldn't be pleased if I invested a lot of time or resources only to find out that a coin is fake or isn't listed.

I tend to ascertain the authenticity of a cryptocurrency coin by checking out reviews relating to this coin on trusted websites. I also determine if the coin is listed on many exchange platforms.
These are among some of the things that one really need to look out for before you invest in any coin,reviews are very important and then the persons that are behind the coin is also a factor.
These are among some of the things that one really need to look out for before you invest in any coin,reviews are very important and then the persons that are behind the coin is also a factor.

I have never came across those kinds of platforms online buy I believe they do exist, if it can earn you money then it's worth trying, I'll like you to share those kinds of platforms.

This is a very good take. In addition, it is necessary to conduct thorough research on the coin in order to gauge the potential of the coin in future cryptocurrency markets

This is a very good take. In addition, it is necessary to conduct thorough research on the coin in order to gauge the potential of the coin in future cryptocurrency markets
Most investors usually fail to do this and that could be as a result of impulse move to invest at all means,due diligence is very crucial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back