What's new

? Check!! How scam Airdrops cheat people?!!!!

Also to add to your points:
Never take any information at face value.
Remain curious.
Always do your own research before making any financial transactions.

There is no knowledge to be gained about airdrops. After joining lots of them and making some research you'll notice certain things that legit airdrops do but you still wouldn't be able to tell 100 %if an airdrop is legit or not. As I said before all you can do is join a bunch of airdrops and just wait to see which one is going to pay and which not. It's not worth spending your time trying to figure out if an airdrop is legit or not
That's true mate, since you aren't investing your money into it and you gain by performing some tasks, it wouldn't hurt you just try them out and if they don't pay as promised you just move on.

First to know if airdrop is legit you need to carry out research on the project and the token,secondly any project that requires fee to distribute airdrop automatically is a scam, because airdrop are suppose to be free

I've actually taken my mind off anything free crypto long time ago. Since we didn't get into crypto earlier, a lot of scammers would definitely want to take advantage of ignorance and greed of people in wanting to still make them believe free coins are available.

This is something that a lot of people could have fall into because it really looked convincing. This is why a lot of people need to invest time into understanding how blockchain technology works.

Seriously the way many fake airdrops are flowing on telegram really freaks me out, you'll go through all the procedures in the end you find out all was a fake airdrop.

Honestly, I can't really say for sure. It's super difficult to spot a fake airdrop right from the start because distribution is always at the end.
Yes present fake airdrops creators creates their coins as similar like legit coins and their coin info also same, so spot those fake airdrops very deficult,
but if we do some research in online then surely finds some genuine info about that fake projects.

There are so many airdrops, but only few are legit. It takes a little research on any available airdrop to know it it's not a scam.
Definitely, this is why people need to be very careful because there are a lot of scammers using airdrops to scam people. Some of them will even tell you to connect your wallet and from there they can have access to your funds.

Yes they just waste our time to get refferals m but my this post ll help many new people who don't know the planning of Airdrops scammers.
Do you know one thing, this type awareness posts also not changing so many peoples mindset, they are still active to grab airdrops, but when they are scammed, then they blames they are getting scam, my straight question is why are you believing in airdrops, when you know 90% airdrops are scam.
There are many airdrop scams than there are the real and actual airdrops. I for one have never benefitted from any airdrop because whenever it's time to pay, it's story time.
No, not all airdrops are scam, still some real airdrop exist, but as compared to scam airdrops, real airdrops ratio very low, so always open our eyes and don't trust in any scam airdrops mouth watering offers.

Last edited:
Your review is good and insightful. For me, personally, I don't really like free airdrop. I have been hearing about it for sometimes now but I don't usually fall for the website that offer free airdrop.

Almost all the airdrop that i encounter in my life were scam. Although non was able to scam me because i didn't send any gas fee to any network by I still always feel bad whenever I remember all the time I wasted claiming fake airdrops

Scams involving airdrops are more prevalent than legitimate ones.
Due to the fact that once it comes time to pay, it is tale time, I myself have never benefited from any airdrops.

Thank you so much, I have fallen a lot for most of this scam network at a point I almost lost all of my earnings from fake airdrop, so I advice is to be very careful with this.

Scams involving airdrops are more prevalent than legitimate ones. Due to the fact that once it comes time to pay, it is tale time, I myself have never benefited from any airdrops.

If any airdrop requires you to send tokens or coins first before you get the airdrop just know that it's scam. Also stay away from those that are too good to be true.

Airdrop is basically a free method to receive new crypto tokens. If you are asked money to deposit, that's a scam for sure. There is also another way to scam people through airdrops. These developers set such a high withdrawal threshold that users have no way to withdraw except to buy more tokens. When you buy tokens, it is also very likely that you might not receive your funds as sometimes these projects vanish.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back