Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
Do you think a chat thread is better than a chat box or do you think a chat box is better than a chat thread?

This is for those kinds of hello/goodbye threads where you can chat with other members and staff.

I will always go with chat threads because of the lots of features and advantages that it brings.

Chat threads I feel are better as more can be discussed within a thread as opposed to a chat box. I always find chat boxes take away from the discussion within the forum instead of being used as intended.

Chat threads are better, because I use too many words to express my ideas and my thoughts never fit in the tiny chatbox lines. It reminds me of all the truncated conversations I've had IRL where someone interrupts me in the middle of my sentence before I've completed my thought.

Me: *starts explaining concept*
Person: *interrupts*
Me: *responds to interruption* *tries to continue explanation*
Person: *interrupts again*
Me: Arggh! Stop interrupting me!

Or worse, there are so many interruptions that I forget what I was originally talking about. Chatboxes have the same problem.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back