What's new

Certificates of Deposit (CDs)

lammchen1

Feb 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you invested in CDs? These days it seems that investing in a good certificate of deposit gives a better rate than earning interest in a bank. The downside is that you can't remove your money so if you have an emergency you should plan on having a back up. The fixed term can be as low as 1 year and can go up to 6 years...although I'm not sure if there some available for more than that? Anyone know?

Banks are paying literally no interest so it does not make sense to lock up your funds in CDs of any duration. Leave your money in banks for savings otherwise any excess cash should be invested in the stock market or real estate if possible.

I've heard about this method of earning and I haven't considered it before but now I'll do because I'm an advocate for safe investment even if brings little returns. Compounding it would make it increase overtime.

CD is better compared to just keeping ideal cash in the bank. But here also the gains from the CD are eaten by the rise in inflation. Have a very small portion invested in this and try to invest your money in stocks, cryptocurrency, and real estate. You can also buy gold and silver. This would withstand the inflation and would give you a steady gain........

I remember when I was a kid, banks paid decent interest. When I had my first account, I believe I was getting something like 5% interest for just having my money sit in savings. Now you are lucky to find a bank that will give you 1%.

Banks are paying literally no interest so it does not make sense to lock up your funds in CDs of any duration. Leave your money in banks for savings otherwise any excess cash should be invested in the stock market or real estate if possible.

Recently, I was also thinking of investing my savings in CDs, but when I researched it, I found that there was a very low profit ratio. So, it's better to leave your money in bank than get it bound in CDs.

Have you invested in CDs? These days it seems that investing in a good certificate of deposit gives a better rate than earning interest in a bank. The downside is that you can't remove your money so if you have an emergency you should plan on having a back up. The fixed term can be as low as 1 year and can go up to 6 years...although I'm not sure if there some available for more than that? Anyone know?

I guess that the Certificate of Deposits are kind of securities that are issued by the government or by the Central bank. I have never deposited any money in such kind of schemes.

Well that would be a very good way to keep your money,if you are looking for an investmentpackage to go on with,but if you are actually doing an international trade,you will have to contend with the issue of inflation.

This could be only good if you do not have any kind of urgent expenses during your daily routine because it is another form of staking the money on the majority of cases.

I would not invest in such kind of securities. I guess that even though investing money in cryptocurrencies is much riskier, cryptocurrency investments are far much better and more profitable.

Why should i lock up my money that i won't have access to during even the cold time, as I heard, i don't even think there's any interest, profit or gain for using the plan

This method of earning has been mentioned to me, but I hadn't given it much thought until now. This is because I support safe investments even if they only yield modest returns.
It would rise over time if it were compounded.

Well that would be a very good way to keep your money,if you are looking for an investmentpackage to go on with,but if you are actually doing an international trade,you will have to contend with the issue of inflation.

Certificate of Deposits involve earning interest and this is something that I would never consider due to the fact that my religion does not allow me to earn or pay interest money.

Certificate of Deposits involve earning interest and this is something that I would never consider due to the fact that my religion does not allow me to earn or pay interest money.
Well that is actually what your believe tells you,then you can go with it,it is actually different stokes for different folks,some persons would not actually want to see it that way,they see it as an investment.

Well that is actually what your believe tells you,then you can go with it,it is actually different stokes for different folks,some persons would not actually want to see it that way,they see it as an investment.

I think that other kind of activities such as trading could be beneficial for you. They are far much better and beneficial for you even more than earning interest on certificates.

I think that other kind of activities such as trading could be beneficial for you. They are far much better and beneficial for you even more than earning interest on certificates.
Well it all depends on the individual investor,if you can be able to be patient and waite for your investment to mature,then it will really benefit you as an investor,because the interest is paid upfront.

Personally, I would never invest in such portfolios. I surmise that cryptocurrency investments are superior and more lucrative despite the well-documented dangers involved in crypto investment.

Well it all depends on the individual investor,if you can be able to be patient and waite for your investment to mature,then it will really benefit you as an investor,because the interest is paid upfront.

Interest money is paid at the end of the term. There are many credit card companies as well that charge money and you have to pay interest as well. It is much better to avoid such kind of instruments that charge interest.

Interest money is paid at the end of the term. There are many credit card companies as well that charge money and you have to pay interest as well. It is much better to avoid such kind of instruments that charge interest.
But if you look at it on the other way,they are into business and they probably get their revenue from the interest that persons pay for loan packeges they give out.But if there is any interest free facility,that would be a welcome idea.

In would invest in such kind of securities. even though investing money in cryptocurrencies is much risky, cryptocurrency investments are not far much better and more profitable

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back