What's new

Celebrity boxing, how long will it survive?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Celebrity boxing has been blowing up in recent years, and it seems to be sticking around for a while. With that being said, do you guys get into celeb boxing? It's hit or miss for me. Sometimes I'm into the idea of it, and the next I hate who is fighting. But, I think the novelty of this celeb boxing is going to fall soon, and people aren't going to pay attention to it sooner or later. What do you think?

I think the future of celebrity boxing depends on its popularity and fan support. Currently, this format is popular, but things can change over time. How long he will live is a difficult question. Depending on the interest of the spectators, the competition may last longer or stop. It is important that it is a safe and ethical activity for the participants.

In my country this has become quite popular thanks to two streamers who have done their own boxing events, Ibai llanos and Jordi wild, however in the American context is where all this exploded, we all remember how Logan Paul started in boxing, but hey, I think this can last depending on how good these celebrities are in this sport and how much money they invest in said events and how much they promote it, I think it will last a while longer.

In my country this has become quite popular thanks to two streamers who have done their own boxing events, Ibai llanos and Jordi wild, however in the American context is where all this exploded, we all remember how Logan Paul started in boxing, but hey, I think this can last depending on how good these celebrities are in this sport and how much money they invest in said events and how much they promote it, I think it will last a while longer.
You have the brothers mixed up. It's Jake Paul who's a YouTuber and a boxer while his brother Logan Paul is an actor and a wrestler in WWE. Jake Paul doesn't know anything about boxing but he can take a beating no doubt.

One thing that I have come to understand about celebrities is that they will always find a way to make themselves to be relevant in some ways that attention will always come to them. It is the reason why I believe that most of them are trying to get into boxing because it is becoming a very popular sports right now with a lot of money in it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back