Cebitcoin.us Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

NickFox

Acquaintance
Oct 18, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Cebitcoin.us?
Cebitcoin is Unique & New PTC Website where you can Earn Free Bitcoin Online Daily by Surfing Links (Content: View Articles, View Videos, View PTC Website, View Website Traffic Tools, View Advertise Network) & Banners (Content: View Advertisements) with no Captcha & with no timer, with no Investment
Visible Withdraw Statistic
Withdrawal Statistic

LOGO
1634645272479.png

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Cebitcoin.us?
$0.002 (=1 Points) Per Click on each Link
$0.004 (=2 Points) Per Click on Each Banner

Totally more than 70 Adv/Ads Daily
So Daily -$ 0.2 totally
$0.2 mean 400 satoshi and mean 100 Points

Because the website gives Points per each click & converts Points into Bitcoin when Withdrawal

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: Click to Earn Bitcoin

When registered the user gets 1000 Points (=$2)

Payment Method:
Bitcoin, PayPal

Minimum Payout:
$10 (=5000 Points)
Withdraw within 24 hours maximum

Payment Proofs (Payments :

1634644701991.png

Time Spend Daily: 10-15 minutes
Referral Program: 3%
Post automatically merged:

Here is My Own Video how to Surf from Mobile Phone

Special Offer for my Referrals only - $10 per Youtube Video about Cebitcoin.
Who creates any video about Cebitcoin and uploads to Youtube ( with ref. link ) will receive $10 per video. EN / RU minimum 5 min video. The video must be high quality and accompanied by real voice.
After upload video in Youtube contact Cebitcoin Team with the Note in Letter Subject «Special Offer for Nickcrypto Referrals <Your Cebitcoin Nick>— $10 for Cebitcoin Video» and send link to video.

Video must be sent up to and including Sunday, 24th of October 2021 (Monday, 25th of October 2021 is not taken)
Important! To know where to send video please tell me your Cebitcoin Nick.

500 POINTS GIFT COUPON
Coupon Code: H8J98GAD
Expires: 2021-10-22 10:33 server time

Time is limited! Only half an hour!

Important!
If Coupon didn’t apply simply refresh the internet page several times after Coupon applying
Cebitcoin server time now is 2021-10-22 10:10

500 POINTS GIFT coupon
Coupon Code: 6QTFEXKU
Expires: 2021-10-27 18:08 due to Cebitcoin server time

Important!
If Coupon didn’t apply simply refresh the internet page several times after Coupon applying
Cebitcoin server time now is 2021-10-26 19:45

Amount of Banners in Content/View Advertisements is enlarged
Now you may click not only 100 Points (400 satoshis) for 10 minutes daily but 200 Points that is due to current BTC course is 640 satoshis per day :)

My clicked Points for this day

207 points.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. This sounds interesting. I will try to bookmark the page and see if I can earn and withdraw bitcoin from the site. I have been looking for ways to receive bitcoin but there are many scamming sites online. Thank you for the payment proof

Wow. This sounds interesting. I will try to bookmark the page and see if I can earn and withdraw bitcoin from the site. I have been looking for ways to receive bitcoin but there are many scamming sites online. Thank you for the payment proof

I am sure for 100% that you CAN withdraw because it is absolutely Paying Website!

Attention!

Cebitcoin team
is leaving on Short Holiday and will not be in the office for 3 days. Payments will be made from 2021.11.09

Amount of Banners in Content/View Advertisements is enlarged again, so users can click not only 100, but 200 Points daily that is due to current Bitcoin course is more than 600 satoshis

For this reason clicks/surfing keep from 20 to 30 minutes daily
Totally nowadays there are more than 50 Banners daily to click and more than 40 Links daily to click!

on the 3d of November was my 6th Withdrawal - $20 (0.00031951 BTC)

(Totally I have earned 70$ - 0.00137580 BTC)

on the 4th of November I was upgraded to BRONZE status because of aid to my referral not to be banned

BRONZE status gives 3 Points for click on link (Content/View Articles-View Videos-View PTC Websites-View Website Traffic Tools-View Advertise Network) and 4 Points for click on Banner (Content/View Advertisements)

MENU_1.JPG

3 points.jpg

4 points.jpg

Proofs of Payment $20

Upgrade_Bronze+$20.jpg

Cebitcoin_$20Payment.jpg

New Options:

. New Section - Referral Links Exchange where each user can create one Topic/Thread with referral link
https://cebitcoin.us/support/forum/refferal-links-exchange/216-rules

2. Membership Withdraw Statistic
https://cebitcoin.us/withdraw-statistic

Upgrade Memebership_2.jpg

3. Upgrade Account

https://cebitcoin.us/dashboard/upgrade

Upgrade Memebership.jpg

Membership_1.jpg

Membership_2.jpg

for instance, Bronze gives more than 400 Points per day where 3 Points are for click on each Link (Article), 4 Points are for click on Banner (View Advertisements)

462 points.jpg

BRONZE_Click.jpg

Last edited:
The earnings are great for a PTC site but my question is: how far can one go with earning without any referrals? Won't it take forever to reach minimum payout without them?

it seems like a lot of 70 ads for $ 0.2 a day. for me it's a waste of time. I have to follow 700 ads for 10 days to reach the minimum payment of $ 2.

The earnings are great for a PTC site but my question is: how far can one go with earning without any referrals? Won't it take forever to reach minimum payout without them?

without referrals you can reach your first withdrawal $10 in a month. You can earn & withdraw without referrals at all.

it seems like a lot of 70 ads for $ 0.2 a day. for me it's a waste of time. I have to follow 700 ads for 10 days to reach the minimum payment of $ 2.

No, $2 you get when registered automatically. For 10 days you will get about 5000 satoshis.

My 7th Withdrawal on the 16th of November - 20$ (0.00032905BTC)
Totally I have earned 90$ - 0.00170485 BTC

Proofs of Payment:

CBE_withdraw 20$_16November21_2_2.jpg

CBE_withdraw 20$_16November21_1.jpg

This one of the best PTC sites I've ever seen online but they still pay peanuts. By what you've said you will only earn $0.2 a day, that's very small.

I want to thank you for taking your time to put up such a long and useful presentation above about cebitcoin and with payment proofs. You have made it very simple for anyone to understand how the platform works. Page bookmarked for reference. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much fellow for sharing this information with us. Let me confirm if this platform still exist. I will be glad to join you on this and earn some cool cash.
And how much can I make monthly on this platform?

You've taken so much time to explain everything concerning Cebit coin. I want to know if this is available for lower-tier countries and if there is a bank wire transfer for the payment options?

I do not think $0.2 is the maximum you can earn on the site with the number of ads available to earn from. This is an exquisite review and I hope it continues to pay.

This is one of the best PTC sites I've ever seen, yet they only pay a pittance. According to what you've indicated, you'll only make $0.2 each day, which is a pittance.

Waoh. I think I need to visit this section more often; I'm not happy that these kind of opportunities always pass me by.
Though if they're still as consistent, I'll not mind signing up anyways even though it would take more than a month to cash out.

Ptc sites are sheer waste of the time for me. The time that you spent isn't commensurate to the amount of money you would make . It's a total waste of the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back