What's new

CashtimeForum has changed

All the forum are similar to each other one way or the others , but the only difference is their earnings are never the same and the number of post and thread you can have on daily basis.
Oh ok. I guess the forum is something similar to what you have here? Why did they increase the maximum threshold for withdrawal and reduce the effort?

All the forum are similar to each other one way or the others , but the only difference is their earnings are never the same and the number of post and thread you can have on daily basis.
Are you still active on jiba? If yes what's the latest update so far and is it still a forum worth working on or it's best to just move on, I would like to hear your view on the forum though.

Cash time forum is not well known to me. I will contact my business partner to give me details on it. I will also check google search engine to know more about it.

I stopped being active in cashtime forum ever since they started making those changes. It makes it more difficult to earn there. They say they will pay $1 for a high quality 400 word article, but that means some of your articles will be earning you a really small amount.

They reduced the number of times that one can post - it's now limited to maximum 5 times a day. So people would be discouraged a lot from working on the site.
The entire rules just changed.

The rates of articles ion their website is also too low. I am not sure if the website is still active, but if the owner does not offer good rates to their posters, then I really doubt that the CashTimeForum will survive for a long time.

I stopped being active in cashtime forum ever since they started making those changes. It makes it more difficult to earn there. They say they will pay $1 for a high quality 400 word article, but that means some of your articles will be earning you a really small amount.
Same here, I am nolonger active on the site cause of the many changes taking place, as for the issue of writing articles, when this law was first put into place, I made an article but I never got any point, maybe they where still trying out the system then.

Lol if I have a forum I don't think I will love to sell it, because it one thing I noticed is that after selling these sites, the new owners don't usually know how to manage the site.

This is one of the sites that I discovered in another PTP forum but I didn't pursue it seriously. It didn't take long for the site to receive negative reviews from the same forum. The previous owner obviously tried but didn't find it viable and tried to profit from the site by selling it. You can't expect quality with those rates and conditions. Future PTP forums should learn from sites like Bizdustry which is one of the top two PTP sites today.

Cash time forum has changed since it was sold, it is now called jiba and the platform has changed since then. It doesn't pay for posting replies to comment but for threads only now and it's a selected few.

Sometimes it is the new changes of site when it is bought by another person that makes it lose it members, if only some exciting offers are added to the forum, it will grow.

I haven't personally worked on cashtimeforum but i heard a lot about it. I heard one can make a lot from writing articles but i guess they stopped paying well since it's no more popular and a lot of people have stopped working on the site.

It is still better than nothing to get always a few earnings from time to time but there are no raffles anymore as the admin says and roobeecoin is integrated into SomeDEX and CEX io means it could be something beneficial.

I haven't personally worked on cashtimeforum but i heard a lot about it. I heard one can make a lot from writing articles but i guess they stopped paying well since it's no more popular and a lot of people have stopped working on the site.
Yea the site is now called jiba, they only pay for your first two post in a day, that's extremely small and would take time to earn something reasonable, there is another way to earn more on the site though but it's if you are good in article writing, you can earn up to a dollar there as well.

Yea the site is now called jiba, they only pay for your first two post in a day, that's extremely small and would take time to earn something reasonable, there is another way to earn more on the site though but it's if you are good in article writing, you can earn up to a dollar there as well.
Ohh, so that means if one isn't good in article writing or doesn't like article writing he would just earn for the first two post in a day, that is really bad. I would not work for such site.

Honestly, the cashtimeforum is one of my best ptp forum. The payment is very swift with no delays. You will get paid very promptly after reaching the threshold.

Yes you are right about the issues cashtime forum are battling with now. Alot of people have quite their operation with the forum because of their policies and failure to meet up to the payment as it's supposed to.

Yes, it is true that there has been some upgrades on postings and payment in the site, The cashtime forum changes is due to the fact that it is now been operated by a new admin who intends to use the site for sports and crypto currency related activities. So just stick around on the site as there are some massive stuffs coming up as I heard from the present admin.

Yeah, cash time forum have changed there domain name to jiba and it is also benefitting most members that are on the forum the same way bizdustry does but the only difference is the time of making comments that differs.

I have never worked on cashtime forum, I will try to register on it today and see how things go. I am ready to register in alot of paid to post forums so that I get to earn more money.

I have never worked on cashtime forum, I will try to register on it today and see how things go. I am ready to register in alot of paid to post forums so that I get to earn more money.
The admin is no longer there so do not waste your time.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back