Canada launch its CBDC

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The Bank of Canada has decided to join the bandwagon of countries with the central bank digital currency (CBDC). The bellwether of the CBDCs claim to use the blockchain technology and I don't see any connection between a centralized and a decentralized system.

The Bank of Canada is in conjunction with the Massachusettes institute of technology on the CBDC project.

I think that the CBDC projet is gaining popularity amongst the countries. I am seeing a paradigm shift from the traditional analogue financing to the digital version.

Canada's CBDC is as useless as any CBDC, central bank can freeze it's launched asset whenever it wishes, this is not possible with decentralized cryptos.

The CBDC project is embarked upon by most of the countries of the world and it is a global project for digitalization of the financial system.

Our government is also preparing to launch CBDC. Interestingly, the Central Bank in the country has banned crypto.

Banks will ban crypto unless forced by govt to accept it, However punishing people for this will not work, CBDC are not popular.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back