What's new

Can You Receive Pensions Through Gift Card?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Receiving pension is a very common thing. The fact of the matter remains that if you are an ex-employee of a company, then you may receive pension. Many governmental employees also receive pension through various ways. Many pensioners receive money through cash payments. Some may receive pensions through bank transfer. However, what are your thoughts about receiving pensions through gift cards?

I don't know. I'm sure you could receive gift cards to then transfer to your pension, but I feel any employer who does this is kind of shady. I don't agree with an employer paying your pension with gift cards. I don't think most employees would accept it. It's fine to give as a bonus or gift, but as part of your pension, I don't think it'd be acceptable to most. Plus you aren't guaranteed all of that money on gift cards. How many have you used that end up with a $1 or some change left? Nah, if you're going to put money in your pension, it should be cash and not a gift card where you have to go through hoops to then get your money.

In our country, pensioners receive pensions through bank transfers. Every 3 months, the government sends a pension to the Pensiorer's bank account. I have never heard of any country that pays pension through gift cards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back