Can you make $1 in a day from PTC?

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The answer is emphatic NO because it is absolutely impossible to make $1 from any kind of PTC sites, because these sites are known to low paying site on the internet. There are people who claimed to receive $1 in a day from PTC sites and they do this by combining so many PTC sites. Is this possible?

That's correct, we cannot make $1 with Pay to click websites as most of the time their earnings are low and we cannot earn this amount even if we combine at least 10-12 websites.

I have made more than $1 from the PTC site, however, in order to make that money, I had to become a VIP member by paying $20 per month.

The answer is emphatic NO because it is absolutely impossible to make $1 from any kind of PTC sites, because these sites are known to low paying site on the internet. There are people who claimed to receive $1 in a day from PTC sites and they do this by combining so many PTC sites. Is this possible?
I think using PTC websites is not a good choice because you can earn without learning and improving.

I can make it in a day provided no interruption of electrical power and internet and if I do not have a job but I have so it is hard. . It is easy to reach $1 on the PTP site unless you are so busy. I allot a few hours only so I seldom reach that amount in a day.

Unless doing tasks in PTP sites full-time, it is possible to reach more than $ 4 a day. Those who have active jobs offline like me can never reach $1 in two days hehehe.

I am earning around 100-150 satoshi from adbtc.top and 40-50 from others so I think its only 200 satoshi or max 250 and its quite less so I cannot make a $1 with PTC.

That is better than none and besides, you cannot also make full work in PTP sites because you also have offline work that needs attention.

It is very difficult to make $1 daily from PTC websites in Asia, though some people in USA and Europe are making money from some PTC websites
I agree with you, top tier country's members are earning alot from PTC websites and survey sites.

I always wonder how they make money from surveys because I mostly get disqualified. I need to learn how
LOL there is no secret because they are eligible to answer those surveys as they are qualified to answer these as these research studies/ surveys are open for them only

LOL there is no secret because they are eligible to answer those surveys as they are qualified to answer these as these research studies/ surveys are open for them only

We cannot be able to make $1 from ptc. PTCs usually offer 4 cents. You have to join oodles of such kind of sites in order to make $1, which is not possible.

Pay to click websites offer premium membership that may help earn $1 but then there will be a risk that the website may not pay us at all

It is very difficult to make $1 daily from PTC websites in Asia, though some people in USA and Europe are making money from some PTC websites
It is actually very difficult making $1 or more daily working with any PTC sites. The payment are just penny, I have tried working with them in the past but stopped working when I did not make any profit..

It is actually very difficult making $1 or more daily working with any PTC sites. The payment are just penny, I have tried working with them in the past but stopped working when I did not make any profit..
If you want to earn that daily amount you will have to combine at least 5 PTC sites, and it can take too long just to make $1 with them, I recommend that you use the ptcs that can run in the background if you want to work on this type of websites, because if you work on those that you must stay in the window until the task is complete, you will waste a lot of time and it will be a very ineffective job.

Even thought it may be possible to earn $1 a day on PTC sites, it will take you a very long time to achieve and will also take quite a few different PTC sites to achieve earning that amount within one day.

I myself would rather work on sites I know I can make more on per day and also work on my online work as well over using PTC sites to try and earn $1 a day.

If you have the time and the dedication it will be possible but it all depends on if you feel it is worth it.

I have tried several times to work on different PTC sites but quickly stopped working because it is impossible to earn good money to take care of my subscription. It is never enough..

Currently you can earn that amount daily with PTCs, but you will have to use a lot of PTCs to achieve it, minimum 6-7 PTC, and you will have to use those that pay the best, there are better and faster ways to earn $1 online, for example writing for platforms that pay you to write, forums, article sites, or freelance writer jobs.

Currently you can earn that amount daily with PTCs, but you will have to use a lot of PTCs to achieve it, minimum 6-7 PTC, and you will have to use those that pay the best, there are better and faster ways to earn $1 online, for example writing for platforms that pay you to write, forums, article sites, or freelance writer jobs.
In a PTC section, there are no only paid-to-click parts. There is a faucet sometimes. They work with CPX Research or TimeWall. There is make a promotional video and get up to 5 $ from the PTC. People only repeat faucet claim or PTC does not let them earn good amount of money all the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back