What's new

Can you make 1 BTC from 0.001 BTC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by holdl the coin for rise in price , it will take a long time and also requires Bitcoin rising up to $100,000

Many Mining websites will scam, I too didn't find any legit. But there are real miners of bitcoin, so there is real mining too. I don't trust betting, once I bet all my satoshi in freebitco and I won too, yet freebitco never credited me.
there are less and less miners by now , its really hard to find one

This is almost an impossible situation in a short time for an expensive coin like bitcoin , if it is a new coin one could say such can be achieved but this may take a very longer time to hit such target for bitcoin.

Except you play gamble, it's not possible to get 1BTC from 0.001BTC.i tried it back in 2015 with matrix investment. Although, I never believed in the project but we form a group which we later lose all. I've done a lots of these matrix without any reward.

It's possible, atleast in theory, it would be better if you invest more than that because that's a tiny amount, the more you invest, the faster you reach that 1 BTC goal

Do you think it's possible to make 1 BTC from just 0.001 BTC and how much you think that will take ?
It is a small amount to trade, but i wouldn't say that it is impossible. I think that given the right trading knowledge, having patience and carefully analyzing the many coins that are on the market, you can turn that into 1 BTC. As for the time line this will all be dependent on the actual market, so it is quite hard to say, but the key here is that if someone is very knowledgeable it is possible, however very hard to do so.

That will take a lot of time, it means getting a 1000 times return. You need to get a really good way to invest, then it's possible.

Over time, the value in fiat can increase, and your 0.001btc will increase in fiat too, buy it will still be 0.001btc.

Making 1 TBC with 0.001TBC is possible especially with the way Bitcoin price is moving so high than most people's prediction.
That amount of Bitcoin can appreciate that way when you use the coin to trade.

Oh 0.001 BTC is too small to trade, but I'll try it, and I don't know how long it will take to become 1BTC, maybe a month or more
I have been seeing you @Suba, talking about trading via forex, Cryptocurrency, stock & shares etc. Are you an expert on trading?? I need someone here, I need to learn trading from. And I see you like one with enormous knowledge about trading.

I have been seeing you @Suba, talking about trading via forex, Cryptocurrency, stock & shares etc. Are you an expert on trading?? I need someone here, I need to learn trading from. And I see you like one with enormous knowledge about trading.
Ohh, I'm not an expert trader, but still learning about trading, that's why I really like reading and writing articles and threads that discuss crypto and stock trading issues. because my trading is still a beginner level,

But basically what you are trading to achieve is turn 18$ into 18.000$,it is much easier to think about it this way. This means you have to multiply your investment 1000 times, now you think how hard that is and how long it could take. It's probably nearly impossible to do it and it could take from a couple months to a couple years to do it, in case you somehow would manage to do it.

Sincerely, I'm Not trying to be pessimistic here, but trading 0.001 bitcoin to get or have 1bitcoin is as simple as impossible. But if at all it is very possible, it will take a whole lot of time, even more three years. Meaning it doesn't worth it.

Do you think it's possible to make 1 BTC from just 0.001 BTC and how much you think that will take ?
Everything is possible yes you can make one bitcoin from 0.001 Bitcoin but it will take much time, that time will depend upon the experience of investor.
if he have incredible skills in trading that could happen in months.

The only way I could think of if I can not say is impossible is if you can forget the 0.001 btc there and never think of it, but this will have to take several years if you could actually get to have it move up to that.

If you want 1 BTC by 0.001 BTC then you having two options

1. Online trading
There are number of trading platforms, where you can do trading and increase your BTC.

2. Small business
You can also do a small business to increase your BTC.
Post automatically merged:

If you want 1 BTC by 0.001 BTC then you having two options

1. Online trading
There are number of trading platforms, where you can do trading and increase your BTC.

2. Small business
You can also do a small business to increase your BTC.

Too small an amount to start with. Maybe you can try other ways of trading with it, like betting with it or trading it for other crypto and thereby increasing it in value over time.

Ohh, I'm not an expert trader, but still learning about trading, that's why I really like reading and writing articles and threads that discuss crypto and stock trading issues. because my trading is still a beginner level,
I have seen it, that you're up to something @Suba. Trading is a big big investment. I know of a friend I'm learning forex trading from, he makes it compulsory to make $100 everyday as profit with forex. That's what my mind is made up now to learn, and follow on the trend of people that makes a living through trading.

What you are trying to achieve is just nearly impossible, and at same time I won't rule it out as there is a saying that nothing is impossible, just give in your best and maybe you might achieve it.

I have seen it, that you're up to something @Suba. Trading is a big big investment. I know of a friend I'm learning forex trading from, he makes it compulsory to make $100 everyday as profit with forex. That's what my mind is made up now to learn, and follow on the trend of people that makes a living through trading.
I am happy if you can be a successful forex trader, learn about, money management, psychology and technical. You can also learn how to use trading platforms like MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, CBOT etc., you can also use the OHLC pair data. The more you practice and trade, the more you will know. Good luck, bro,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back