What's new

Can you make 1 BTC from 0.001 BTC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh 0.001 BTC is too small to trade, but I'll try it, and I don't know how long it will take to become 1BTC, maybe a month or more

I always like to think that anything is possible so the answer to your question would be yes. But basically what you are trading to achieve is turn 18$ into 18.000$,it is much easier to think about it this way. This means you have to multiply your investment 1000 times, now you think how hard that is and how long it could take. It's probably nearly impossible to do it and it could take from a couple months to a couple years to do it, in case you somehow would manage to do it.

Depends what methods you are using and your luck. If you are doing only trade probably you will lose it. On staking you will wait to btc price up . If you try any CPA site and get high paid offer,you can invest this btc in order to recieve more. I think this is possible to turn your 0.001 btc into 0.005 but not more. You will probably need over year to make it possible.

It actually sounds almost impossible. However, just from btc price increase .001btc can turn into something higher but 1btc will take years if possible at all.

It actually sounds almost impossible. However, just from btc price increase .001btc can turn into something higher but 1btc will take years if possible at all.
It doesn't make sense what you say. If you have 0.001btc and bitcoin price grows to 1 million dollars you'll still have 0.001btc and not reach your goal of making 1 btc. Of course your 0.001btc will be worth more in fiat currency, but we are talking about increasing your bitcoin amount here

It doesn't make sense what you say. If you have 0.001btc and bitcoin price grows to 1 million dollars you'll still have 0.001btc and not reach your goal of making 1 btc. Of course your 0.001btc will be worth more in fiat currency, but we are talking about increasing your bitcoin amount here
I probably left my senses beneath the keyboard. Thanks for pointing that out. I did my evaluation from the point of value in fiat.

Well, in my opinion it seems almost impossible now, given the high value reached in this last period by Bitcoin.
But perhaps leaving a small capital "dormant", over time, maybe It could also be possible over time.

gambling will be the fast and the risk way at the same time to make that.

sometimes I made those challenges by gambling xD :ROFLMAO:

With 0.001 btc you can hit 1 btc, believe me three things are involved' your time, your energy and patience. If you are determined then'' you are there!

It would not be easy to turn it to 1 btc , i think you need to invest more , because it would take so much time and more long term trading
Post automatically merged:

It would not be easy to turn it to 1 btc , i think you need to invest more , because it would take so much time and more long term trading

I did too, by investing my Satoshi nd lost them too. Gambling means be ready to loss as this is just based on luck/chance.
yeah, it's a dangerous way to make money, but people still prefer it because it's a profitable and easy way.

Mining is more profitable and easy (this will compromise the machine, but people can buy better machine in 0.001 BTC to mine.
I prefer the gambling companies like betting on soccer matches better than mining because I got scammed many times by them.

I prefer the gambling companies like betting on soccer matches better than mining because I got scammed many times by them.
Many Mining websites will scam, I too didn't find any legit. But there are real miners of bitcoin, so there is real mining too. I don't trust betting, once I bet all my satoshi in freebitco and I won too, yet freebitco never credited me.

Definitely a very small amount to start, but it can be done. Although not sure why, you should start with a higher amount if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back