What's new

Can you listen to a podcast while working?

I don't like listening to podcasts. I've not listened to more than 2 of them this year as they are not my thing. I would rather play music in the background of the room when I'm working. I like and enjoy listening to music 24/7 if it's not going to distract who's staying with me.

I will be distracted while at it. I wouldn't want to be listening to a podcast while I am working in the office. Which one that I am going to give my full attention to is definitely going to be a challenge. So, I prefer listening to a podcast when I am not at work.

I don't like to listen to anything while I work, I've tried, both with music, podcasts, and watching videos in a thumbnail tab, but I realized that they are just distractions and take effective time away from work, I don't like to disperse my attention when I'm working because it makes me much less productive and decisive.

I can actually manage to play music whenever I'm working because music is cool but when it's podcasts, I will definitely be distracted with all the talking that's going on. I might try to block it out but once it's just talk and not music, I would find it very difficult to cope working with it.

I can't listen to people talk. I have to listen to music without lyrics if I want to listen to anything. Recently I started listening to smooth jazz. I don't know why but it is super relaxing and easy to work with.

I can't listen to people talk. I have to listen to music without lyrics if I want to listen to anything. Recently I started listening to smooth jazz. I don't know why but it is super relaxing and easy to work with.

All the talking on podcast will be jumping in and out of my head when I'm trying to think and work. It can't be easy for me to work in this kind of condition. It's like when someone's talking in your ear while you're working.

I listen to music while working but I don't listen to podcasts while working. My favorite time to listen to podcasts is in the evening when I am in my bed. When I listen to podcast, I just like to listen to it and concentrate on the topic. The primary aim of listening to podcast is to get information, so I need to be attentive.

I do give thumbsup to people with these capabilities. For me, naturally whenever I do these, I must focus my attention on one more than the Other.

So listening to things like podcast is done when it more prior than what am handling at the moment.

It varies depending on the podcast content. If it aligns with a topic I'm well-versed in, I find myself engaged. Listening to such podcasts not only imparts a sense of relaxation but also cultivates a more focused and conducive work environment for me. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back