What's new

Can you Invest in Crypto currencies?.

You ask if I can invest, of course! Yes I can, but I enter into my inner doubts whether or not I should invest, since as you say it is the challenge I face. For people who invest, they must have the capital available to increase it or, failing that, lose the investment.

I totally agree with lyrrex there's no business without challenge or risk.
What makes it more worthwhile is it's volatility but without risk there's no reward, but it's advisable to invest what you can afford to lose, but you can also take risks every once in a while.

It is not a question any longer if I can invest on cryptocurrency, I have invested already and I'm waiting to invest more on it as its going to be the next mode of transaction to the whole world. In the nearest future, the world is going to be seen as crypto world, as everyone will do all transactions with cryptocurrency and nothing more. I'm now investing to prepare for the future challenge.

Yeah, I can invest in crypoto currencies and are willing to trade in cryptocurriencies.
But I have not some basic ideas about and I am trying to know about it some more.
The best is have a wallet that supports many coins both native coins, ERC token and DeFi tokens such that you can monitor the price of different currencies which will enable you to invest on the ones with potential

Crypto Currencies are the order of the day especially for those are making money from it but the fluctuations of the Crypto Currencies is the challenge some people are facing. Personally i can invest in them but with my reserve cash so I won't rush to sell anytime. How about you.
I've been doing this for a few weeks now. From my personal experience, let me tell you that their money grows very fast. If we do business together, there are more benefits.I buy a currency and sell it and then buy a cheaper currency and sell it when it becomes more expensive.

I've been doing this for a few weeks now. From my personal experience, let me tell you that their money grows very fast. If we do business together, there are more benefits.I buy a currency and sell it and then buy a cheaper currency and sell it when it becomes more expensive.
That's the strategy on board currently , it is indeed a plus season for Crypto currencies now so Investing or trading it now is the best bet, bitcoin price has been very remarkable.

Cryptocurrency is a very good form of business for those that are business savvy and they think that they can make good money either trading on cryptocurrency or investing into them. The volitility of cryptocurrencies makes them a good trading and investment asset.

Very well yes, I will always invest in cryptocurrency as well. You made a good point when you said you'll invest with your spare cash so as not to rush out on time. That's a good trading plan there you've mapped out. Kudos.

I can invest on crypto currencies, but crypto currency is all about investing in it and holding it for a long time, don't rust to sell your crypto, just hold it for long. You will surely make a good profit from it, don't rush to sell, if you rush to sell ,you may end up losing lots of money

Crypto Currencies are the order of the day especially for those are making money from it but the fluctuations of the Crypto Currencies is the challenge some people are facing. Personally i can invest in them but with my reserve cash so I won't rush to sell anytime. How about you.
Why won't you I be interested in investing all my money in the bank in cryptocurrency? What's the essence of having money on my account that doesn't add more money to my balance?

Most of my crypto currency investment comes from the payment I received from various earning sites and clients. I have never invested fiat currency in cryptocurrencies.

Most of my crypto currency investment comes from the payment I received from various earning sites and clients. I have never invested fiat currency in cryptocurrencies.

Seriously, I believe that it's actually the same thing as what mattress most is that you can actually boost with your cryptocurrency wallet with some cryptocurrency in it.

I don't generally play when it comes to any matter regarding cryptocurrency ,so i value and love cryptocurrency investment any day any time.

Crypto coin is a commodity that is traded in the crypto coin market exchange. It is very similar to stocks although crypto coin has no backing of a corporation like the stocks which are actually owned by legit corporations. But for investment crypto coin is popular now so it is okay to invest.

There were lot of ups and downs when I invested in crypto. Doge was the main reason for my downs , I invested doge at $0.5 per coin which is totally a wrong decision. Though I have been profited from bitcoin.

Wether or not you choose not to invest in it, this does not stop the fluctuations that occur very often and faster with cryptocurrencies. I will always invest and trade in cryptocurrencies

Currently the only investment i have right now is tron coin. I have not cashed out my tron, as i have high hopes that the coin would produce good results in the future. Besides that i dont have any investment and i dont really think i would ho for one right now.

Now I'm a trader that trade on daily basis, and i also believe in investment, even though crypto as this votality challenge one face with it.

Why nor? It's not if i can invest i have already invested in crypto currency and will continue to that as long as i see the opportunity to invest.

Actually, many people are into crypto currency these days than before. Yes, coin fluctuates and it can be scary at times but you should also remember that it is the fluctuations that brings the money. For instance, you buy when low and sell high and make profit. Fluctuation has occurred here. That is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back