Can you Invest in Crypto currencies?.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto Currencies are the order of the day especially for those are making money from it but the fluctuations of the Crypto Currencies is the challenge some people are facing. Personally i can invest in them but with my reserve cash so I won't rush to sell anytime. How about you.

Crypto Currencies are the order of the day especially for those are making money from it but the fluctuations of the Crypto Currencies is the challenge some people are facing. Personally i can invest in them but with my reserve cash so I won't rush to sell anytime. How about you.
There's No Business without a challenge.
Yeah I invest in crypto, but on a more serious note its just like gambling. I buy when the price is very low and I resell when it's high

Yes i have invested in cryptocurrency. I have purchased uniswap tokens، 1UP , and free token and waiting for some better rate so that i can earn benifit after trading.

Yes i have invested in cryptocurrency. I have purchased uniswap tokens، 1UP , and free token and waiting for some better rate so that i can earn benifit after trading.
That's great , you can still work in uptrends to earn more of 1UP token, I don't know about free tokens , how did you get it.

That's great , you can still work in uptrends to earn more of 1UP token, I don't know about free tokens , how did you get it.
Well, I am at level 10 and i have earned some 1UP and also i have purchased some 1UP from altilly exchange now 1UP rate is 0.0032$ and i am waiting for that time when it will be 0.01$ so that i hope i will get handsome dollars.

Well, I am at level 10 and i have earned some 1UP and also i have purchased some 1UP from altilly exchange now 1UP rate is 0.0032$ and i am waiting for that time when it will be 0.01$ so that i hope i will get handsome dollars.
That's great , I am sure you can achieve that if you are patient, I was not having enough time to be active on Uptrends when it was easier to level up. You must be earning better there now.
Post automatically merged:

That's great , I am sure you can achieve that if you are patient, I was not having enough time to be active on Uptrends when it was easier to level up. You must be earning better there now.

Yeah i can invest in crypto currency and keen on making more profit ,so i would invest more if i have large funds in my account

Of course we have to invest in crypto with idle money, don't use it for everyday purposes or sell motorbikes. As crypto investors we have to take advantage of price fluctuations, so we can make a profit. You can also share your crypto investment partly for the short term and partly for the long term (eg 40% short term and 60% long term). On short-term investing you can take the opportunity to make a profit on Nov 25, when the Bitcoin price is above $ 19k you sell, and buy back Bitcoin now for $ 16,500.

Of course we have to invest in crypto with idle money, don't use it for everyday purposes or sell motorbikes. As crypto investors we have to take advantage of price fluctuations, so we can make a profit. You can also share your crypto investment partly for the short term and partly for the long term (eg 40% short term and 60% long term). On short-term investing you can take the opportunity to make a profit on Nov 25, when the Bitcoin price is above $ 19k you sell, and buy back Bitcoin now for $ 16,500.
This is a great opportunity for those who had sold their bitcoin at $19000 they will be glad to buy more now and reinvest.

Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much, I also wasted the time when leveling up was easy, when I joined, Halong started, I was a little disappointed which caused me to stop working.But now I started again two months ago and now things are going well.

You said it all , one can only invest successfully in cryptocurrency with a reserve cash ,so that he can be patient with the fluctuations

Honestly, if I need cash in local currency I withdraw to luno then to bank directly but if it for savings I used other wallets , Tron is another coins I hope to hold till it reach $1

Cool! you're also a 1up investor?The past 3 months hasn't been easy for we investors, with the price of 1up constantly dipping. Hopefully there may be pump in its price this December and we also look forward to more exchange listing.

A definitive end I make is that in the event that you are just contributing risk capital (cash you can bear to lose) at that point there is no motivation not to put resources into digital currencies. This could be the best monetary chance of our lifetimes, and individuals are keeping away from it for fair and unfair reasons.

The fluctuations should not be a problem if you understand the daily forecasts on genuine finance websites. Experts will give indications as to whether a rise or fall is imminent. Do make sure to invest in various major Cryptos and few unpopular but upcoming ones. Crypto is today, tomorrow and the future.

Why not...crypto is the future...one can buy when the price is low and will sell whenever the price inflates.

Crpto currency is the answer to trading in the nearest future. And if I had invested in Bitcoin some years back I would be swimming in money now. So I would invest in bitcoin

If I can't invest in crypto currency, then which other online business can I do? Crypto currencies is one the best online investment at the moment and I have invested in about 5 different cryptos

I don't think it is late to invest in bitcoin now because the bigger Investors may not sieze buying bitcoin anytime soon, the higher the buying pressure the higher the price.

The volatility of bitcoin is the main reason people are investing their money on cryptocurrencies. If it’s stable there’s definately no reason to invest in it. It may just be a good way to save money
Definitely , for someone who is informed about bitcoin update he won't find it difficult on when to invest in bitcoin and when not to. If there is big Investor that Invested this week obviously the price will go higher

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back