What's new

Can we get rich by forex trading?

When you considered the output of forex you are more likely to say that it's not possible to get rich through forex. Because several persons have entered into it and come out with accumulated debt. Nevertheless, there are plenty people who have become rich by trading forex.

You can get rich in trading forex if you are lucky. But it will take a long time for that. Don't expect to hit a jackpot of investing $1,000 today and tomorrow your investment becomes a million. There is no such thing. If you have read stories of forex traders or forex investors that hit a jackpot more likely they are lies just to lure you into forex. You cannot get rich by trading forex in a month or maybe in a year.

it is possible but I can not expect anyone to get rich using forex trading as a means.this is a high-risk investment and the chances of winning or losing is 50% assured .this means you whether you win or lose

First of all, you need to realise that forex trading is a risky venture. but that does not mean that there are not people who are making it big through forex trading. If you are a novice, and your venture into forex trading without much knowledge you will definitely lose all your money.

Nevertheless, with a decent win rate and risk / reward ratio, a dedicated Forex Day trader with a decent strategy can make between 5% and 15% per month thanks to leverage profit. Also, remember, you don't need much capital to get started. Usually 500 to $ 1000 is enough.
Yes you are absolutely right with a dedicated day trader that has a very good strategy you can be making up to 10 percent everyday trading forex you can even make more depending on your luck. Capital is very important in trading forex too.

Nevertheless, with a decent win rate and risk / reward ratio, a dedicated Forex Day trader with a decent strategy can make between 5% to 15% a month to take advantage. Also, remember, you don't need much capital to get started. Usually 500 to $ 1000 is enough.

Skilled traders can and do make money in this field. However, like any other occupation or career, success doesn't just happen overnight. ... The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses.

It depends on how much money you start trading and how much u can control your self.
If you start with $5,000 and make 10% of your capital each month, yes, you will be a millionaire after 5 or 6 years. Just 10% of your capital each month can make you a millionaire.
Tell me, where you can start at $5K and become a millionaire in a few years.
But remember, if your dream is to become indecent rich in a week or a month, forget about the forex. Go far away from forex.
Is greedyness that make most of trader to loose what they acuqire through forex in period of time

Yes, we can all get super rich by trading on forex if we know the in and out of it and how to go about it. What to do and what not to do, a lot of people have made millions from forex trading. They have been doing it for years and already becomes an expert.

Concerning your question, I would say yes, you can be profitable using forex signals, there are some accurate forex trading signal that are at least 70% accuracy you cannot just trust any forex signal like that with your huge sum of money you know the test and understand if they are worth enough trusting or not before you consider taking them. So it's better to use the signals on a demo account first or just learn the skill from a professional

Learning the skill from a professional is much more preferable than doing that on a demo account with the reason being that what a professional teaches you is better than what their system will teach you. Unless you are not one that grasps knowledge faster, you won't understand what is involved.

Yes you can get rich trading forex if you know what you're doing. By knowing your trading style and sticking with your trading plan that works you'll make consistent profit in the long run and you'll be rich

Yes you can. The odd might be against you, if you have an in-depth knowledge on how to trade you will surely make a lot of profit from your daily trading activities. But don't forget to reach out to experts in this field help you.

Yeah I think anyone can get wealthy and really rich through forex trading if he or she has devoted alot of time and energy to learn the ropes and how to earn and not lose to forex trading. Although I would serious advice against taking forex as a source of livelihood.

Forex trading can make you rich if you invest a lot of money and have professional trading skills and knowledge. Otherwise, for a average retail trader ,it can be rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.
As trading is necessary for getting profit on your money and forex trading is very important for us for get more money if the currency value increase i your money also into also increase fast.

forex trading is a business that you need to see if you need to invest a lot of money into it if you don't even lot of money into Forest trading you would have a lot of 4 back and don't forget Forest trading used to drop the market is to drop and if the market drop it will seems as if you don't know what you are doing that's just it that's for rest for you I will need professional to help you trade with your money.

Yes is the answer if you are familiar with the strategic means and plans that they really use to excel in Forex trading ok, if you can digest those means then your an expert on Forex trading, in that way you can realize enjoy money in Forex trading, cos I know a lot of people who have made it through forex trading.

Certainly, one can get rich by trading and investing in forex. But don't get it confuse, it is not the same as get-rich-quick scheme. So I would advice you take your time to learn the act of trading before going into it with real asset.

I believe alot of people are venturing into forex and that's a good sign that it's possible to become rich with forex overtime. Although have heard news about people getting extremely rich through forex so that's a sign that there is a chance to hit it big time in forex trading. But with consistency and patience it might be possible too.

You can become rich one moment and you can become poor other moment. that's what forex trading is about. Due to it high risk factor, I never tried forex trading. You need knowledge and skills to succeed but more than knowledge and skill you need luck to become successful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back