Can someone explain what caused the in the stock market days back

Sheyemanu

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some days back there was an uproar on social media, especially Twitter and a lot of new outlets about the stock market. I am not so familiar with the stock market so I didn't understand what happened, I was seeing keywords like 'Gamestop' ' Robinhood'. Can someone explain what happened?

Some days back there was an uproar on social media, especially Twitter and a lot of new outlets about the stock market. I am not so familiar with the stock market so I didn't understand what happened, I was seeing keywords like 'Gamestop' ' Robinhood'. Can someone explain what happened?
Well I did not hear or read any news about any uproar in the stock market to be honest but if anything should happen, it might be due to the interplay of the demand and supply of stocks in the stock market. By the way, there are a lot of business news outlet to read and know about what is going on online.

Uproar as in? Well, I never knew what happened as well as in hearing it for the first time through this post now. I will also be in the comments section to read people's comments in order to know what happened as well. Anyone who knows it should tell all of us.

Development in earnings and positive comparisons of earnings. Corporate earnings are the greatest predictor of stock prices over the long term. If the economic recovery progresses in 2021, several industries should experience favorable earnings growth compared to 2020. Positive earnings modifications are typically beneficial for stock prices.

Earnings growth and favorable earnings comparisons. Over the long term, corporate earnings are the biggest driver of stock prices. If there is a continued economic recovery in 2021, many sectors should experience favorable earnings growth relative to 2020. Positive changes to earnings are usually good for stock prices.

I actually wasn't aware of any uproar though I follow stock news. If you had a link to where you saw the said article it would have been of massive help. If there's was ever any uproar in the stock market it could be caused by various factors. Maybe a company had a crazy boost in it stock price or there was a case of insider trading to deal with.

I have no idea about what actually happened then. Cos it's not gonna change anything now but your questions are in line and it's still relevant may those that witness what your talking about can actually do justice to that your question ok?

Those two names are popular when it comes to the stock market. They are registered brokers that give you access the stock market.

You may not understand them even if they're being explained to you, you just have to learn things like this on your own and it would be better to understand that way

Okay it's just a short squeeze that happened. The GameStop is a name of a company that is been bought by investors on Robinhood and letting people to make money

Well like was highlighted in the comments, GameStop was a stock that was pumped and dumped - a group of investors with large funds bought this stock and the price appreciated almost overnight.

Robin hood in the stock market means an asset that can disguise its real value and after investing after a while the value of the asset keeps falling which is a bad investment.

The uproar clearly suggests a red flag in the stock. It tells you stock isn't doing well as of present. These are useful phrases that are associated with stock investments.

I have no idea about what actually happened then. Cos it's not gonna change anything now but your questions are in line and it's still relevant may those that witness what your talking about can actually do justice to that your question ok?
Any slight change in the stock market is going to influence and affect what people are going to buy and what people are going to sell which is what you have to look out for to determine what action you are going to take.

Robin hood in the stock market means an asset that can disguise its real value and after investing after a while the value of the asset keeps falling which is a bad investment.
That is really an eye opener,though i have not come across the concept of robinhood before in the stock,but i think these things stockbrookers tend to do these things inorder to manipulate the market to their favour.

In the stock market, Robinhood is an online discount brokerage that offers a commission-free investing and trading platform. The company gets the vast majority of revenue from transaction-based revenues, including payments for order flow.

Robinhood played a critical role when a group of Reddit posters saw an opportunity to make money while also giving a jab to Wall Street and hedge funds. However, Robinhood made the surprising move to restrict buying GameStop citing issues with volatile stock and regulatory requirements.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back