What's new

Can one earn a living through forex trading??

Most traders shouldn't expect to make this much, while it sounds simple, in reality, it's more difficult. Even so, with a decent win rate and risk/reward ratio, a dedicated forex day trader with a decent strategy can make as much as 15% a month thanks to leverage.
15% a month is too much in this crazy market. You should put your mind on 2% monthly so that you won't get disappointed. Factor in the whims and caprices that forex entails. Some trades could take as long as a month to execute and then look at your profit and losses. Your estimate is on the high side.

Yes! People who have gathered enough experience in the Forex market trading system earn a decent living through Forex trading. The professionals are also not left out. They build their home and take good care of their family using proceeds and gains derived from the Forex market. These people try to get as much investors as they could gather to expand their trading percentage and in return make more money from forex trading. So, it is very possible to earn a living solely from Forex.
You're right the professional traders never lack funds trading forex. If they aren't making money via it, i don't think they'll be trading forex up to this moment. I see it as a good long time source of income if I'm through living it.

YES many author survives on writing, I see writing as the transfer of one’s feelings thoughts, opinion, ideas to the reader, and you know people pays for ideas (consultant fees), people pay to learn what they don’t know.

yes there is a possibility that you can actually make money as a forex trader if you are expert in trading Forex because everything of making a good money from forex trading you must be as packed and be ready to dedicate you are time to trade forex and learn it.

One can definitely earn a living through forex, forex is a trading platform for money market sonyou just have to recycle the money you make and keep the profits to a substantial amount you can withdraw

Sorry for that kind of experience , as far as many people are making great profit from forex, some are also making loss, forex I associated with high risk, so you must have that in mind, also you can make cool returns from it as well
I do not even have plan of going into forex trading again I'm now best on trading off cryptocurrency because that one is much more profitable that for me than trading on forex which can be very risky, it is the same thing that make me to lost ,I don't even think of going back to eat again.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for that kind of experience , as far as many people are making great profit from forex, some are also making loss, forex I associated with high risk, so you must have that in mind, also you can make cool returns from it as well
I do not even have plan of going into forex trading again I'm now best on trading off cryptocurrency because that one is much more profitable that for me than trading on forex which can be very risky, it is the same thing that make me to lost ,I don't even think of going back to eat again.

I know that trading forex is risky, but people take the risk to trade and earn meaningfully. But it requires expertise, patience and determination to carry on through it. Some people depend solely on forex trading to make a living it pays off sometimes and sometimes too it crashes. What matters most is that you're profit should be greater than your losses.

Do you think one can earn a living through forex trading??
Sure, people are. So many forex traders are not only earning a living through forex but are living very well through the foreign currency trading. Forex is a business, and those who takes it as such earn from it.

Yes while there are people who fail in business there are also ones who succeed in business. So also there are professionals who make a living on forex trading this is because there are experts who knows how to analyze the forex market and its charts.

I know that trading forex is risky, but people take the risk to trade and earn meaningfully. But it requires expertise, patience and determination to carry on through it. Some people depend solely on forex trading to make a living it pays off sometimes and sometimes too it crashes. What matters most is that you're profit should be greater than your losses.

Very sure, it is possible. In fact, I know a couple of people whose main job is forex trading. Although some day, they lose and some day they make mouth watering profits, but it's very possible to make forex trading one's work and earn a living through it. It's very profitable only if you can cope with the risks
Post automatically merged:

Very sure, it is possible. In fact, I know a couple of people whose main job is forex trading. Although some day, they lose and some day they make mouth watering profits, but it's very possible to make forex trading one's work and earn a living through it. It's very profitable only if you can cope with the risks

For making a living which is just to make ends meet, provide one's self with the basic necessities of life and sustainable living, any decent business is worth it. Forex trading can also help to meet such goals and conditions but with such a high risk attached to it, it cannot be seen as a reliable or permanent source of income to have a good living. If everything goes well and probably managed by a professional, it can prove to be worth much more than just any kind of business.

Most traders shouldn't expect to much this much; while it sounds simple, in reality, it's more difficult. Even so, with a decent win rate and risk/reward ratio, a dedicated forex day trader with a decent strategy can make between 5% and 15% a month thanks to leverage.

It requires a lot of preparation from traders that are really serious about it, but if they manage to do all the preparations right, Forex trading for a living is actually possible. Some of the most successful full-time Forex traders are suggesting to take things very slow and follow the trading process step by step.

There are many whose major source of livelihood is forex trading. They are full-time forex trader. This doesn't come easy,in order to take up forex trading as a full time job then you must have Master and perfected the act of trading.

A lot of people are earning a living through forex but not every one make it through forex. Some are just doing profit and loss patterns in trading. To make it or earn a living through forex trading, one must have a very good background and strong strategy for for trading.

There are many whose major source of livelihood is forex trading. They are full-time forex trader. This doesn't come easy,in order to take up forex trading as a full time job then you must have Master and perfected the act of trading.
Yeah, forex trading is people's full-time job and only door for livelihood. Mastering forex trading is a perfect idea cos the cash involve and gotten through forex trading is enough to make a good living. I have seen many people achieving success through forex trading and the money they make is motivating.

There are many kind of businesses you can do conveniently at the comfort of your home, like educational consultancy. You can get a laptop and printer and do SOME computer works for people around without necessarily leaving the comfort of your home.

This is a very interesting question you have asked. It is Very very possible to earn a living from forex at least i have people who do. But you know such a person is operating on another level, an expert or professional level. He must have paid his dues over the years, investing in knowledge, experience and all.

trading for living, often read inspiring stories from successful forex traders such as: Kim Krompass, George Soros, Stanley Druckenmiller, Bill Lipschutz, Bruce Kovner, Paul Tudor Jones etc.It is absolutely possible for you to make money from forex trading as a full-time job but before you do that you must master all the strategy in trading and you must also invest a good amount of money bec

Yes one can earn a living through trading here. People do talk about the risks attached with it all the time. I am sure all business comes with risks. And the risks here decreases with experience and proper training. There are people whose sole job is trading and they are living fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back