What's new

Can I set up a non-Google Account as my primary email for AdSense?

John_jony

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a non-Google / gmail account. Can I use this email address as the primary and only email address for my AdSense account and to login to the AdSense website? If so, how?

You can create a Gmail with Yahoo or Bing but while setup it requires the creation of a Gmail account to be linked to Yahoo or Bing it is their policy unfortunately.

No, you can't. You have to use a registered e-mail with Google in order to use their Adsense program. I am not sure why this is but I feel as though they want everything to be part of the same platform to make it easier for them.

You need Gmail account to create Adsense account. Just like other Google services and products, you cannot use other email ids except Gmail. Your adsense account is linked with a Gmail account and you can add other gmail accounts as secondary user management.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back