What's new

Can forum owners use ChatGPT to generate content?

Probably, there is no way Google will rank AI generated contents. Website owners always require human contents because it is ranked on Google. Using artificial intelligence is not advisable for any website.
And Google pays for original content. Any person that used AI generated contents on sites does not mean well for that site. Since I knew the dangers of that to a site, I have not even considered posting AI generated contents on platforms that I work.

I heard that ChatGpt contents don't get ranked by Google. AI generated contents can never be as good as human generated. AI doesn't have the emotions expressed by humans in their contents.
A content generated by AI cannot pass Google pagerank and that is why it is going to be extremely difficult for the platform that uses this as its content to gain audience organically.

A content generated by AI cannot pass Google pagerank and that is why it is going to be extremely difficult for the platform that uses this as its content to gain audience organically.
What they don't know is that Google has tools they can use to filter out AI generated contents. That's why almost all the admins of sites are against it. It is good that these AIs won't come and erode our age long writing culture.

And Google pays for original content. Any person that used AI generated contents on sites does not mean well for that site. Since I knew the dangers of that to a site, I have not even considered posting AI generated contents on platforms that I work.
It's always regarded as spam. You need to understand that most platforms like chatGPT is a very big competitor of Google. So they will do anything possible to bring down any AI generated article.

It's always regarded as spam. You need to understand that most platforms like chatGPT is a very big competitor of Google. So they will do anything possible to bring down any AI generated article.
How are they competing with Google? They are not in the same niche in tech. The challenge is that Google is the major company that pays you for content. And you defraud them when you use AI generated contents to earn from them. The money Bizdustry pays you is from Google. That's why google takes plagiarism and span contents very seriously.

How are they competing with Google? They are not in the same niche in tech. The challenge is that Google is the major company that pays you for content. And you defraud them when you use AI generated contents to earn from them. The money Bizdustry pays you is from Google. That's why google takes plagiarism and span contents very seriously.
they are competing with Google in the sense that most people no longer go to Google for some information. They simply go to chaGPT and get whatever information they are looking for.

Forum owners rely on members to create topics and engage contents on their websites in order to enable them rank and make some money while they pay those members in return.

With the advent of ChatGPT, can forum owners Integrate this AI into their websites and use it to generate and engage contents?
Well, to some extent, forum owners can make use of chatGPT to generate content on their websites to some extent but their website would not have enough traffic and it would also not be ranked by Google.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back