What's new

Can forex be used to uncover the hidden understanding of finance and economics?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
As a trader, you will continue to learn in the forex market and you will begin to see various disciplines like economics and how they interfere in forex. It is true that forex could be used to uncover the experience or knowledge of finance and economics.

There's a lot of things people don't really understand, forex trading is not something you can accumulate in a week, month or Year,it takes a lot of years before you can be able to accumulate the knowledge.you can't even accumulate all of it.

There's a lot of things people don't really understand, forex trading is not something you can accumulate in a week, month or Year,it takes a lot of years before you can be able to accumulate the knowledge.you can't even accumulate all of it.
It is true that foex takes a lot of time before you can accumulate a tangible knowledge but it is equally important to note that forex trading exposes you to financial and economic knowledge.

It is true that foex takes a lot of time before you can accumulate a tangible knowledge but it is equally important to note that forex trading exposes you to financial and economic knowledge.
Yes it is, you need to have a lot of time before you can really accumulate the knowledge of forex trading, if you don't have enough time I don't think you can be able to do it.

Just like other markets, stock market for example, forex is also related to a lot of things and one of the most important ones is economy and finance of the country whose currencies you are trading.

Just like other markets, stock market for example, forex is also related to a lot of things and one of the most important ones is economy and finance of the country whose currencies you are trading.
Well that's true, I also think if you can be able to trade the forex market you can be able to trade the financial market be it stocks, bonds, cryptocurrency an all that,is all about having the knowledge of how the market operates.

Since different markets are closely related, you will have to watch different markets even when you are not investing in different markets, and investing on just one market

Since different markets are closely related, you will have to watch different markets even when you are not investing in different markets, and investing on just one market
That's true, but for me i only trade one market( one currency pair) an that's gold, this has been working out for me, one thing I really like about trading is that if you know what you are doing you are going to earn money.

Gold is one of the least assets for investing and trading. You might not be able to profit a lot because gold price does not go up to high, but you will surely make profits

Gold is one of the least assets for investing and trading. You might not be able to profit a lot because gold price does not go up to high, but you will surely make profits
Most at times the gold market is trending to the upside, if you have the knowledge of trading you can decide to invest your money an make profits from it, an also accept the fact that you'll be wrong sometimes an you are going to lose money.

Most at times the gold market is trending to the upside, if you have the knowledge of trading you can decide to invest your money an make profits from it, an also accept the fact that you'll be wrong sometimes an you are going to lose money.
Do you see gold gaining value just like the stock market or even real estate market. It is surely a profitable asset for investment, and also less risky, but the return on profit is not like in other markets.

Do you see gold gaining value just like the stock market or even real estate market. It is surely a profitable asset for investment, and also less risky, but the return on profit is not like in other markets.
Well, if you're know what you are doing in these market's you are absolutely going to earn a considerable amount of money, gold is One of the best asset class you'll use.

Well, if you're know what you are doing in these market's you are absolutely going to earn a considerable amount of money, gold is One of the best asset class you'll use.
I did not say gold is not good for investment, in fact I even believe gold is the best asset if you want a risk free investment. However, the truth about gold is you do not make a lot of profits

Forex learning is continuous if you intend to stay profitable. You learn, re-learn and un-learn.
And yes, I believe Forex can be used to uncover the hidden understanding of Finance and Economics.

I did not say gold is not good for investment, in fact I even believe gold is the best asset if you want a risk free investment. However, the truth about gold is you do not make a lot of profits
You are going to earn a decent amount of money on gold depending on the skill set you are having an knowledge, an you can make money with gold depending on the equity you are having in your trading account.

You are going to earn a decent amount of money on gold depending on the skill set you are having an knowledge, an you can make money with gold depending on the equity you are having in your trading account.
I do not think trading will make you decent income, however, investing in gold and then selling after a long time might make you a considerable amount of profits.

I do not think trading will make you decent income, however, investing in gold and then selling after a long time might make you a considerable amount of profits.
If you have the knowledge of trading you are going to earn money from it, trading is one of the best way to earn money online, investment is also good but I don't think it will help as the way trading do.

Thanks for sharing this topic! I reckon that it is possible to learn a lot about economics and finance when you get involved in forex trading . Learning about these things forms the basis of fundamental analysis in Forex.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back