What's new

Can Bitcoin help create inter-country relationships?

I believe that if a lot of countries begin to adopt cryptocurrency as a way of paying like El Salvador then it is going to really blaster relationships between them.

I believe that if a lot of countries begin to adopt cryptocurrency as a way of paying like El Salvador then it is going to really blaster relationships between them.
It will definitely help because countries will be able to easily send funds between them and with low fees as well. however on the flip side this can also increase the amount of corruption as well as these transactions cannot be traced and therefore there is no surety about their sending or receipt.

I do not see Bitcoin being able to bridge this cap but a crypto like ripple which is used to facilitate crossborder transaction has the capability to do this

Bitcoins is a digital asset and there is not how this can help to create inter-country relationship. It is always physical asset like goods and services that involve physical meeting and negotiation that can help to create inter-country relationship.

Of course yes just by having similar means of transaction it enables both parties easily make payments and purchases and can bring countries to a common point

I think Bitcoin can replace USD and Euro in international trade and commerce. Countries could pay in Bitcoin, they could give donations and aids in Bitcoin. They could give loan in bitcoins.

Yeah I believe Bitcoin could help create more inter country relationship , because am sure that there would be more development with the existence of Bitcoin in the development of the country growth and others

Yes bitcoin and in fact cryptocurrency as a whole is creating countries relationship and its still creating more. Through the exchange of coins and through the buying and selling of coins I think the relationship will grow stronger because many online stores are beginning to use bitcoin.

Bitcoins has numerous uses, mainly for investment and for transaction purposes. Two countries can send and receive coins swiftly without much stress. It can help promote country to country relationship through this.

I think that's among bitcoin or cryptocurrency main objective before to create fast and secure relationship between many different people from different region

I'm not sure it'll create inter country relationships per se except when each country creates their own coin (a direction many countries are looking towards now), there can then be crypto relationships among nations.

It is argued that bitcoin is a new innovative transaction technology providing an economic utility for businesses and consumers by reducing transaction costs.

It is argued that bitcoin is a new innovative transaction technology providing an economic utility for businesses and consumers by reducing transaction costs.
There are so many reasons for which cryptocurrency as a whole was created, most importantly the faster transaction rates makes it possible for people to send and receive monetary asset within a faster period of time

Yes it Can. Because it's a crypto currency. In as much the person involve has a bitcoin wallet.
To make a payment, international or domestic, the wallet owner simply sends coins ... currency such as bitcoin can help to protect from sudden adverse movements in local currency.
Well the issue of relationship whether in terms of business or on the growth of the economy,that is what i do not really understand,but if to say the exchange of your local fiat and conversion to crypto,then that is not out of place.

Bitcoin would definitely help on the relationship between different countries on a personal perspective.

This is largely due to the fact that thier transactions are easier and cost effective.

Bitcoin is a currency that is starting to be employed by many countries and as it is becoming legalized in many states that may exist locally there is also many more states that are considering legalizing it as well. This is like a domino effect whereby one of the countries shows their support for the currency and others follow in that footstep as well. This is a good thing for globalization of crypto, but it is also something that we need to consider in terms of the building relationships between countries.

Bitcoin is an easy way to transact and send money in a short period of time. Do you think that this financial system will help to develop relationships between countries as they are able to transact much easier? What are your thoughts on this?
World needs a global transaction system that doesn't belong to a single country instead it should be decentralized and owned by every, I think bitcoin will change the world's economic order.

i do not think bitcoin can create inter country relationship, or crypto currency in general, as this relationships are not created by monetary policies but by other forms of policies.
i do not think bitcoin can create inter country relationship, or crypto currency in general, as this relationships are not created by monetary policies but by other forms of policies.

I agree with you, the relationships between countries is highly politically dependent and not financially dependent.
Bitcoin would not affect the relationships between countries.

It can only help to do so if the countries in question all accept bitcoin to be a legal tender.

This would go a long way in helping them to stand out, and relate together.

If we are going to start seeing a lot of countries using bitcoin as a centralised means of reserving currency, then you are not going to be surprised to see lots of relationship building between countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back