What's new

Can Bitcoin help create inter-country relationships?

Bitcoin is a currency that is starting to be employed by many countries and as it is becoming legalized in many states that may exist locally there is also many more states that are considering legalizing it as well. This is like a domino effect whereby one of the countries shows their support for the currency and others follow in that footstep as well. This is a good thing for globalization of crypto, but it is also something that we need to consider in terms of the building relationships between countries.

Bitcoin is an easy way to transact and send money in a short period of time. Do you think that this financial system will help to develop relationships between countries as they are able to transact much easier? What are your thoughts on this?
Nah, I don't think that could create country relationships. Because bitcoin its own is decentralized, so how could that bring countries together.
Quote of the day:
Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin is a currency that is starting to be employed by many countries and as it is becoming legalized in many states that may exist locally there is also many more states that are considering legalizing it as well. This is like a domino effect whereby one of the countries shows their support for the currency and others follow in that footstep as well. This is a good thing for globalization of crypto, but it is also something that we need to consider in terms of the building relationships between countries.

Bitcoin is an easy way to transact and send money in a short period of time. Do you think that this financial system will help to develop relationships between countries as they are able to transact much easier? What are your thoughts on this?
Nah, I don't think that could create country relationships. Because bitcoin its own is decentralized, so how could that bring countries together.
Quote of the day:
Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win

Last edited:
Yes it can and it is already doing at the moment. So far so good bitcoin is making trade easy both locally and internationally. A lot of traders now are able to do their transactions with easy on the international scene as at today.

Actually I think the answer of this should be YES. The main reason why nakomoto satashi brought the idea of bitcoin is to facilitate botherless and limitless transactions.
Bitcoin should help to transact with easy, without limitation and/or involvement of a central system.

I do believe this will help,as i read before there are countries that is already using Bitcoin for their overseas transaction because they are cannot use USD. Just like those countries they're starting to benefit on using Cryptocurrency since they don't even need to exchange Bitcoin to local currency. Every transaction deal is instant

Yes of course it will help to create good relations between countries and states. Even it is creating and making good relationship now too. Easy and effective use of crypto currency exchange will get closer to countries and impact of crypto also attract people.
I think it's already doing it. Different people from different nations of the world now come under the same umbrella of cryptocurrency to trade and perform different transactions without any intermediary even without seeing each other. This is commendable.

Millions , and thousands of Bitcoin transactions have been going on daily all over the world. This have really helped to foster good relationships with people. I have made a lot of New Friends from so many other countries due to the transactions I make from Bitcoin.

Not only bitcoin various crypto currencies, one of the way this is achievable is through p2p platform, also various crypto trading platforms avail the opportunity to interact with different traders outside your location.

Truly bitcoin and indeed cryptographic money all in all is making nations relationship its actually making more. Through the trading of coins and through the purchasing and selling of coins I figure the relationship will develop further in light of the fact that numerous online stores are starting to utilize bitcoin.

In the ceasof the Bitcoin has promote the relationship between country u can be doing transaction of Bitcoin with other from different pert of the country and one more thing is that Bitcoin is crypto currency that can be used in the must part of the country today.

There are other things which can foster the relationship between two countries other than Bitcoin. The basic things that makes countries go into bilateral agreement is resources and Bitcoin is not one of those things. Bitcoin will only fit into the equation if one country has control of it over other. There is one of the reason why some Government want to have control over the supply of Bitcoin in order to use it to their advantage.

Currency globalization is possible if the relationship among different countries 8s well built. In such a way, the countries involved can legalize the exchange of currencies among themselves. Bitcoin is a digital currency with a high growing rate and it can be adopted as an accepted means of exchange among countries of the world.

I do not know what you mean by inter-country relationship. If you will study the treaty which is an official agreement on a policy or policies between 2 countries that is borne of political reasons. When there is a shortage of rice in our country Vietnam and Thailand would offer their rice. That is an economic relationship caused by the importation and exportation of products. Bitcoin and other crypto currency are commodities so I do not see its role to create an inter-country relationship.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have created this in the relation relationship between countries so it is not about to start but he has been in existence 4 years now what should you expect is an increase in the rate of interpersonal relationship of people or of different countries from time to time this number must increase because cryptocurrency gaining popularity day by day

Yes it Can. Because it's a crypto currency. In as much the person involve has a bitcoin wallet.
To make a payment, international or domestic, the wallet owner simply sends coins ... currency such as bitcoin can help to protect from sudden adverse movements in local currency.

Yes it can help to increase inter country relationship because it helps to reduce transaction cost and time,it also helps by providing easier access to capital and financial services among different countries also reduces corruption

I have made a lot of friends just by being a crypto trader. It was such a great experience getting to speak with pals from the USA, UK and China. There are a lot of people that wants to learn about crypto currencies business and teaching them makes them get close to me.

yes, i think bitcoin can equally help you to create inter-country relationship. this happens to the bitcoin trader, most people who are into bitcoin trading do not know each other before and when there is trust between them it may up with a good relationship.

The crypto currency market is vastly becoming acceptable in the global world and with more sections of organization and government parastatals that initiate Bitcoin legally the more it would be used to transact internationally.

Well to some extent it can help create a good relationship between countries through buying and selling using bitcoins as a means of payments. Bitcoins can also be used to facilitate the exchange of currencies between countries.

Bitcoin, if adopted by many countries, can be used as a payment system for buying and selling in the international market. Government can use bitcoin for G2G (government to government) transactions, thus replacing US dollars.

Bitcoin, if adopted by many countries, can be used as a payment system for buying and selling in the international market. Government can use bitcoin for G2G (government to government) transactions, thus replacing US dollars.
I think that it will definitely help when it comes to government transacting between each other and also it will provide them with a confidential and secure system in which they can share information especially if they make use of the blockchain technology that exists behind cryptocurrency.

The easiest way bitcoin can improve intercountry relationship is through international trade and donations which will be more easier and efficient .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back