What's new

Can anything other than money be considered as a bribe?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$6.0400USD
Biznotes
Everyone understands that when you offer money to a person in order to speed up the solution of your problem or to influence the results and the like, it is a bribe. But can a physical product also be considered a bribe? For example, coffee or chocolate or alcohol is often given as a gift, but I think that people understand that they expect something in return. Can such goods be used as a bribe and does this also amount to a crime?

Absolutely, property, object or should I say asset aside can be presented is accepted as bribe. In instances like this, how serious the bribery is, totally depends on the instant case and asset presented.

Bribe is not just money, it can be anything, from gift items to offering dinner. Even giving a cigaratte is a bribe.

I believe that anything can be a bribe as long as the other person is willing to accept the bribe as a bribe, for example instead of money you offer jewelry, for example.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back