What's new

Buying Traffic

gktime

Sep 26, 2014
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys think that buying traffic on sites like Fiverr are a good idea? If so, please let me know, because I don't think so! I think buying traffic could get you in trouble with google, and also that the traffic you get from it really doesn't do much. All you get is clicks on your site, you really don't get anything organic. But if you disagree with me, let me know!

I honestly agree with you. Buying traffic can get you that little boost that you have been looking for but honestly..it doesn't really bring you people that are interested in your product but more like people that just want to make a few cents by visiting other websites. I would try my best to advertise my website/blog/forum through word of mouth or other forums in order to drive traffic to it.

Its just a waste of money to be honest, I just work my way up without paying for anything, as there's little chance that massive traffic because of one purchase or so. (through exchanges)

There are a number of websites that contain very similar content to one another. Try paidforumposting.com service.
If your site offers unique, original writing, your site will stand apart from the others and will be visited more often.

Honestly, I've never paid for traffic on my site. I've never done it for the reasons gktime mentioned. I don't see it as being worth my money.

I wouldn't do it and really don't what can happen to make me change my mind. Paid traffic isn't real, my job is.

Buying traffic is more of gambling where there are chances that the impressions convert or do other wise but if you can advertise your blog on forums and social media platforms I am sure you will get the required traffic needed though it might be hectic

I don't think it is wise to buy traffic online especially on freelancing site's like Fiverr because there are many cheaters there. I have also came across a cheater on Fiverr that sends a fake traffic.

Buying traffic anywhere is not a good idea. It always ends in two things, either you get ripped off or you get bot traffic. Most times it is best to try and get organic traffic even though it may time.

Buying traffic anywhere is not a good idea. It always ends in two things, either you get ripped off or you get bot traffic. Most times it is best to try and get organic traffic even though it may time.
That's true. I'm a typical example of it buying traffic on any social media platforms is not wise because you might be scammed. I was also scammed by buying traffic's.

There are a lot of websites and social media forums that you can buy traffic from but it is something that I will not advisable to continuously do it because at the end of the day you will find it as not profitable.

You can run ads in order to generate traffic on your site. For instance, you can boost posts on facebook or twitter and get traffic through these platforms. Since you have spent money on ads, you are basically paying for traffic. However, buying traffic by spending x amout of y amout of views is a bad strategy. You will end up getting software generated traffic.

I never attempted it. I am not sure it would be worth it or not as you mostly just get bot traffic. They use programs to push traffic to your site which can end up hurting your rankings in the long run.

In my early days of blogging, when I was looking for traffic, I found a Fiverr seller selling organic traffic. I bought the service with the condition that the traffic should be organic. However, upon inspection, I found that the seller was sending bot traffic. I threatened to file a dispute and the seller refunded. A lot of traffic sellers are selling bot traffic.

Buying traffic on sites like Fiverr might seem tempting, but it's usually not a good idea. You're right, it can potentially get you in trouble with Google, and the traffic you get isn't usually high-quality or organic. It's better to focus on building genuine, organic traffic through content and SEO.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back