What's new

Buying bulk or one share?

If I want to invest in stocks, I will definitely try them one after that it's not good, in my opinion, it's a not really ecnomic wise . My studendo should power except rhatvohgvcvjgf

If you have conducted both a fundamental and technical examination of a stock, it is best advised that you purchase every share at once.
If you want to profit from stocks, you must purchase them in large quantities, make your money all at once, and then let it grow again for future gains.

I don't think the profit would be that great if you only buy one share. So if you have the money, it's better to buy several shares to for greater profit.
In buying different shares, you'll have to be careful you don't buy shares of companies that have prospect for growth else you'll be running at a loss before you know it. Not all shares are to be purchased.

Well for me I don't think the profit would be that great if you only buy one share. So if you have the money, it's better to buy several shares to for greater profit.

One of the most basic rules of investing is that you should always put money into what you think you can afford to lose. You are going to get burnt if you keep on putting all your money into anything.

I don't think the profit would be that great if you only buy one share. So if you have the money, it's better to buy several shares to for greater profit.
That is just how an investor can make good returns on his investment,it is advisable for you to buy into a share that has good prospect,and invest in large quantity,because it will guarantee you a lot of returns

The stock market is quite risky, so I prefer to diversify a little my capital, if I like a stock enough and I want to assign a greater position it does not matter and I can buy it in quantity, but I will not put all the eggs in the same basket, there are always good opportunities and good companies in which to invest, so I prefer to investigate and divide the capital between different shares and allocate capital to a greater or lesser extent according to my confidence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back