What's new

Buying bulk or one share?

vest1992

Would you be able financially to invest into shares more by buying several shares in bulk or you want to try it with one share at a time?
You can diversify your portfolio with different shares from different brands, let us know what is your choice below.

I don't think the profit would be that great if you only buy one share. So if you have the money, it's better to buy several shares to for greater profit.

If you don't have enough asset or capital, it is best to buy one share.but if you have enough asset or capital to afford millions of stock and you want to make huge profit, it is best to buy them in bulk.

If I had the money I'd buy in bulk, of course, it would give me a bigger profit like that, but the chances of failing and losing a lot would be also quite great.
But yeah if I could afford it I'd buy stocks in safeish companies like coca-cola or apple in bulk.

Buying in bulk saves money per unit, but consumers must be wary of the utility of the extra goods. Although the per-unit price may be low, the overall purchase price is higher than the price of just buying what you need for the week or month.
Post automatically merged:

Buying in bulk saves money per unit, but consumers must be wary of the utility of the extra goods. Although the per-unit price may be low, the overall purchase price is higher than the price of just buying what you need for the week or month.

I think there is a minimum number of shares for buying because with just 1 share to buy it would be the same effort for the stock broker so the commission would not be worth it. But anyway, I understand what you are saying about buying by bulk. They usually do that for the IPO of new stocks, not necessarily new companies, because the IPO is one indication that the company is doing good hence it decided to join the stock market. For me, it is better to buy in few shares only, maybe minimum number for safety purposes.

Would you be able financially to invest into shares more by buying several shares in bulk or you want to try it with one share at a time?
You can diversify your portfolio with different shares from different brands, let us know what is your choice below.
I want to invest in different brands because may be one brand can be face lose at any time if u invest in this way then we can save our money anyhow

If you have done your fundamental analysis and technical analysis of any stock, it's better adviceable to buy all the stock in bulk. If you want to make money in stock you have to buy it in bulk and make your money at once and make it grow again for another growth.

Won't it be better to buy shares in bulk? Buying a single share will limit the dividends you can gain from it.

The risk of losing may be higher, but it should be risk worth taking.

I think it depends on how much money you have to invest. If you want to make more profit at the same time, you must buy more shares. Companies like the one who gets the most shares One thing to keep in mind before buying shares is that the company is registered.

I think that it is best to buy several shares as opposed to just one share, because there are also fees when buying the share and therefore if you buy more it spreads out across the shares making it easier to make a profit when the price rises. However i will not put all my eggs into one basket and instead will buy several of various different shares.

You can invest more than one share and stock at a time. You don't need to invest in one and wait. You can search for more companies you can invest in provided you have enough cash to invest in them all.

You can pay a visit to a stock brokers in your city and require him to provides some of the decents share you can invest in. Though he might collect charges that part of the deal but he will give some good advice.

Well when you buy one stock it will not give much enough profit from it.but if you buy enough stocks from it on return you might get profit in huge also it increases the risk of lossing all at once.so there is both benefit and risk at once.

If you want to build wealth, stocks are a good way to do so because even though they carry more risk, they also carry more long-term reward. Bonds and savings accounts, on the other hand, provide more secure forms of investing but at a much lower potential return. The key is diversification. It is harder to achieve diversification. Depending on what study you are looking at, you must own between 20 and 100 stocks to achieve adequate diversification. Going back to portfolio theory, this means more risk with individual stocks unless you own quite a few stocks.

If I have huge capital I will prefer to buy it in bulk than share, but if I do not have enough capital to buy bulk then I will buy share. Stocks us a lucrative and profitable business that can generate a good income for you and it's a very risk business in terms of loose.

If that is my first time of buying the share I'll just go for 1 but if that is not my first time of doing that I will just go for as many as I can, in everything I'm doing newly or for the first time I always apply a lot of risk management. Your decision is yours.

I think buying in bulk will increase your profit making that is if you have enough capital but if it's your first time buying a share i will advise you to buy 1 share first because shares buying is very lucrative but it is a very risky business in terms of losse

buying one by one is isn't at all bad . its a good thing if you just want to check out the way the market is or the way it would move. But when it comes to profit, buying in bulk is the best because it helps maximize profit

Buying in bulk is the best because that is where you will make your gains and become a more productive person in the society as a whole. People who buy in units always end up wretched and miserable.
Post automatically merged:

Buying in bulk is the best because that is where you will make your gains and become a more productive person in the society as a whole. People who buy in units always end up wretched and miserable.

I’d rather diversify my portfolio into different company’s shares. This way the risk of loss is minimized. Though buying bulk shares will big win if the shares eventually materialize but what if loss was recorded? One share may not generate as high returns as bulk but you can’t lose it all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back